Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes
    Yes may be in our dreams

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Palm Pre- Unlocked O2 Germany
    Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
    I'm waiting for Zinio, Zinio is waiting for Pivot, Pivot is waiting for Adora, Adora is waiting for management and management is waiting for the new hardware announcement. What a pain...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Who's Adora???
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for Zinio, Zinio is waiting for Pivot, Pivot is waiting for Adora, Adora is waiting for management and management is waiting for the new hardware announcement. What a pain...

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    and management is waiting for Odin to come and tell them what to do, but Odin can't 'cause Thor broke the Rainbow Bridge so........ wait that was from a comic strip movie that made more sense than HP!

-
    - my webOS apps: Bishop Scores, EquiAnalgesia, EquiSteroidia, OB Tracker -
    - Missing webOS phones when I use my iPhone5 and iPad Mini. At least I have my TouchPad to web surf still! -
    very odd, after showing the sports issue placeholder for nearly a month, tonight suddenly my touchpad reverted to the July issue!

(and a few of the apps show N/A in their green download buttons instead of 'Free' or a price... Including AuctionMate, HP moviestore, and Zoologist)
    Last edited by johnsonx42; 10/29/2011 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DILands View Post
    Who's Adora???
    She's one of the approvers at HP.

She maintains this website: Is webOS dead yet?
    "Be excellent to each other!" -Bill & Ted
    joedisaster likes this.
    and now a couple hours later, I'm back to the sports issue coming soon placeholder. weird.
  8.    #168  
    OP here. Another month's gone by. I can post this as a topic again
    You plug your phone in?
    so as it turns out the october issue was ready, just never got pushed out, like the pre3!
    hmmm... I just completed a search online for "HP Pivot" found it and had a read through it, seems its been available for awhile.

Most apps offered already available for free in HP app store or already leaked.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_D View Post
    hmmm... I just completed a search online for "HP Pivot" found it and had a read through it, seems its been available for awhile.

Most apps offered already available for free in HP app store or already leaked.
    Yeah, it's been out for about a week and can be found here.

October Pivot Issue Sneaks Out ... Online [Update: Sports Live HD Promo Codes] | News |webOSroundup

It's where some got the promo codes for it. Sad it's been available online for this long and they can't even get it on the Touchpad. They need to just remove that stupid ad for Pivot so I don't have to keep looking at it each time I access the app store.
  12. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    I notice on tspxyz's site they talk about Pivot in the past tense - is the sports issue the final one?
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel33 View Post
    Yeah, it's been out for about a week and can be found here.

October Pivot Issue Sneaks Out ... Online [Update: Sports Live HD Promo Codes] | News |webOSroundup

It's where some got the promo codes for it. Sad it's been available online for this long and they can't even get it on the Touchpad. They need to just remove that stupid ad for Pivot so I don't have to keep looking at it each time I access the app store.
    And not only that, my TP is even still on the July-issue!
    This is hilarious, it's freakin' November and we never got the October Pivot.

HP, if you're reading this, can you please get rid of Pivot if you're not going to be updating it? I really don't want to have to see that creepy picture you guys put as the placeholder for the October issue.

Would also be a good idea for a patch...
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    pivot.png

Coming as soon as HP pulls its head out of its *****.

(Hint: don't hold your breath!)
    Dude! As if that picture wasn't creepy enough already... :P
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I read the thread's title and cracked up.

HP are better off running a farm of some sort!
  18.    #178  
    I updated it for them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You plug your phone in?
    sledge007 likes this.
  19. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    the apps are coming in droves. Someone should give a free touchpad to Meg Whitman
    Hey, the October issue of Pivot is finally out and showing up in the app catalog!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast