Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. fej180's Avatar
    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
       #1  
    Hey Guys,

    I can't get this app to work for the life of me. Maybe I am just a complete *****. It did work once, and I don't have a clue how I did it.

    I have my station set to my favorites. I don't know how to get it to play. I click it and it goes to a screen where it looks like it is going to do something, but it just sits there and does nothing. Is there a play button somewhere that I can't see?

    It does this with every station that I try. If anyone has a clue as to what I am doing wrong, that would be great. Thanks

    Fej180
  2. #2  
    works for me. There's no play button. It automatically plays after selecting station. Do you see a spinning circle at the top center of the screen next to artist and song name (buffering)? You may want to uninstall an re-install.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendo View Post
    works for me. There's no play button. It automatically plays after selecting station. Do you see a spinning circle at the top center of the screen next to artist and song name (buffering)? You may want to uninstall an re-install.
    Mine has not worked sense the 3.0.5 update. I removed and reinstalled, still no dice.
  4. #4  
    I had removed mine and now seems broken now after reinstalling.
  5. #5  
    This has been IDed since the 3.0.5 update and appears the app needs an update to resolve this issue, does the same thing on my touchpad. In mean time you can go to IHeartRadio websites and do your business there.

    Make sure to go into the software manager app on the touchpad, tap on IHeartRadio, and tap report a problem to make sure they know.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  6. suprolla's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #6  
    i got in touch with them and they said they did not have one that works with 3.0.5.

    the website works though FWIW
    ****Reducing Inventory****
    ###FOR SALE###

    VZW Pre+ 1.4.5 500/1000 on demand Lithium 418
    White ATT Veer 2.1.2 with 1.4 on demand Lithium 122
    Black ATT Veer 2.1.2 Stock Lithium 196 - broken screen, spare parts
    webOS internals NA Pre3 2.2.4 Stock Lithium 111
  7. #7  
    FWIW, Got this from iheartradio support:

    " Kayla FEB 08, 2012 | 09:05AM EST

    Thank you for contacting us. Iheartradio no longer support Web OS and there will not be a new update.

    Kayla iHeartRadio Listener Support"

    Bummer.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by moozach View Post
    FWIW, Got this from iheartradio support:

    " Kayla FEB 08, 2012 | 09:05AM EST

    Thank you for contacting us. Iheartradio no longer support Web OS and there will not be a new update.

    Kayla iHeartRadio Listener Support"

    Bummer.
    Deleted that sucka, thanks for nothing CC.
  9. #9  
    Just got an update of this that works
  10. twack's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    #10  
    New updated version works perfectly.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.



    |wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
  11. #11  
    lol, the updated app must have been submitted to HP within a day or two of the message saying webOS isn't supported and there won't be any updates. Hey, left hand, what is right hand doing?
  12. #12  
    As of 15 February morning, iHeartradio is definitely broken. Some of you mention an update. I'll go home check. I ended up removing the app and installing Last.Fm....wonderful app.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by billionaiire View Post
    As of 15 February morning, iHeartradio is definitely broken. Some of you mention an update. I'll go home check. I ended up removing the app and installing Last.Fm....wonderful app.
    Mine updated to 1.3.4 and working fine now.
  14. xezat's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #14  
    I just downloaded it today after hearing about it (as one of my favorite local radio stations is a member of it), was working fine.
  15. #15  
    its not working............. it did for the longest time and now when i click play it doesnt.. ive tried all differet stations and my computer has been restarted 100+ times.............. still nothing. wth!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kt Rc View Post
    its not working............. it did for the longest time and now when i click play it doesnt.. ive tried all differet stations and my computer has been restarted 100+ times.............. still nothing. wth!!!!!!!!!!!
    Try TuneIn, it's a better app, just not as many stations
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by codeman00 View Post
    Try TuneIn, it's a better app, just not as many stations
    Yes, I have been using TuneIn for some time on both my Touchpad and Pre 2 because IHeartRadio app often use to freeze up on Touchpad requiring a reboot. Never had any issues with TuneIn.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendo View Post
    works for me. There's no play button. It automatically plays after selecting station. Do you see a spinning circle at the top center of the screen next to artist and song name (buffering)? You may want to uninstall an re-install.
    I tried that.
  19. #19  
    I am also not able to access iheartradio on my computer, it's an HP, windows 8, and states the PLAYER (their caps) does not support this. Also, pardon my ignorance, but what is FWIW and is that something I can download? Thanks, I know we're all frustrated!:
  20. #20  
    I have a Toshiba satellite with Windows 10 and my Iheart Radio app refuses to open. what is going on?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions