Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dodnet
  1.    #1  
    For those who may have missed out on the promo codes yesterday, here is another chance to get 'Splashtop Remote Desktop HD' for free.

Here are the codes for each country where this promo is available:

US: gjhia60774xmksz

Germany: eynwj56018hhrju

UK: ehshy95442sfusi

France: kpdvn01559acqwc

PS: Supplies are limited, and the promo codes expire at 12:01 AM on October 8 (or until the inventory is gone). If you already have a promo code on your account, you may want to use that up before applying a new code.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    us already used up
    This came from the Palm Blog. Many thanks to HP for another round of Splashtop free promo codes.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I missed yesterdays promo codes and was planning on purchasing it today but I decided to check again and saw your thread, and I was able to get a copy. Thank you
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    lol lasts until October 8 ??? it lasted less than 20 minutes. at least for the US codes, i dont know about the others. thank slick deals piranhas
    how do you enter promo codes, is it after you enter your password to pay ? i dont really want to pay..
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    lol lasts until October 8 ??? it lasted less than 20 minutes. at least for the US codes, i dont know about the others. thank slick deals piranhas
    well.... this thread got 70 views so far.... the Slickdeals thread for today's free
    promo code had 4000+ views... pretty simple math.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrish0rn View Post
    how do you enter promo codes, is it after you enter your password to pay ? i dont really want to pay..
    Yes. After you have entered your password, you are given the option to choose from:
    1. Purchase
    2. Use Promo Code
    3. Cancel
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Yes. After you have entered your password, you are given the option to choose from:
    1. Purchase
    2. Use Promo Code
    3. Cancel
    And you have to be very careful as the buttons are right next to each other, you click on Promo you either get a a freebie or are told the code is invalid for whatever reason, you click on purchase, you bought it, done deal.
    Thanks for the post Sanjay, it's nice to see codes for other countries
    It would be great to see Australia recieve Promo Codes at some point too!

There must be at least 6-7000 TPs 'lurking' here anyway..

bah its already dead...
    I'm quite angry now. First it was released for 10€, one day later it goes down to 5€ (where I bought it) and now, 2 days later it's for free? These ppl at HP are just plain stupid...
    cord#WN likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodnet View Post
    I'm quite angry now. First it was released for 10, one day later it goes down to 5 (where I bought it) and now, 2 days later it's for free? These ppl at HP are just plain stupid...
    ya free for who knows how many people. I've had my touchpad for a couple months now and have yet to get any free apps via these "promos". All I know is there's too many people that must constantly refresh this site, slickdeals and the blog to make these codes last no longer than 15 minutes.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I can't complain. Splashtop makes the Touchpad work for me. It is probably the single most valuable program I have, worth more than the full asking price....Just streaming spotify is cool enough, but using all the PC applications, watching live TV etc is more than I expected...
    Casio BOSS->Palm Pilot Professional->Palm M500->Treo 600-> Treo 680->Treo Pro (TP) ->HP Veer<->HP TP<->Pre3<>HP TP 4G
    Conn 6H-> Bach 36->Bach 16L (high Bb plays really flat?(fixed thanks to **** Akright))-> New York Bach 6viii
    Scalpel->Scope->Aesop->Hermes->Sidne->Davinci S>Davinci Si
    I wish there was a trial version. I have no problem paying 5 dollars if I am sure it is going to work.. There is no return policy if a paid app doesn't work, though.