1.    #1  
    is there a way if sharing a tablet with two people to sign in and out of different accounts with the facebook app without having to remove it each time?

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    not that I could find. Why have the option for multiple accounts and not be able switch between the two is beyond me. Maybe a dev here knows how to tweak the app to allow it?
    Its all about Synergy. Facebook will synch pictures with your contacts from your other synergy accounts. Have the second person access Facebook using the browser.
  4.    #4  
    Yah I know they can do that, just like the app layout better. Oh well...no biggie

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)