Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    I have downloaded mine already. I would download this now before they run out. Definitely get Splashtop first!

At Bat 11

Play. In time for the playoffs. MLB.com At Bat 11, the award-winning application, is live baseball every pitch from every at bat.
    Promo code: zuelu59942ykvad

Pack 'n' Track

Track. Pack n' Track is a shipment tracking application that supports FedEx, UPS, USPS, and DHL.
    Promo code: ozpxt62318rfylo

Animate Pro!

Create. Animate Pro! gives you the power to create, save, share and enjoy your own animations. We provide the canvas, you provide the imagination!
    Promo code: fwkil75866icgev

Splashtop Remote Desktop HD

Control. The highest performance remote access app bringing your entire computer to your phone or tablet, featuring full video and audio support!
    Promo code: wulax11125hhtaw
    I was able to download it on one of mine ,, is there anyway I can extract it to put on another one since its now dead?

it was at fatwallet all so and sd
    Quote Originally Posted by WaleE View Post
    I have downloaded mine already. I would download this now before they run out. Definitely get Splashtop first!
    Except it's already long gone,
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    all dead. mods or op please change the topic title to [dead] so nobody else wastes their time looking/trying. ps the guy above, technically that would be considered pirating.
    sorry about that. i guess folks dont play when it comes to their touchpad apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaleE View Post
    sorry about that. i guess folks dont play when it comes to their touchpad apps.
    No kidding, it's like a wildfire.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbor View Post
    I was able to download it on one of mine ,, is there anyway I can extract it to put on another one since its now dead?

it was at fatwallet all so and sd
    Anyone know about this?
    Just tried them........all codes are sold out
    yea, this is a joke. All I ever get since the first release is that its invalid or all used up. **** you HP and stop wasting my time. If there isn't going to be enough of the code for everyone then don't even bother.
    Remember: "Opinions are like @ssholes, we all have them, and they all stink"
    none are for the UK again.
    I already bought splashtop anyhow...
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanicboy View Post
    yea, this is a joke. All I ever get since the first release is that its invalid or all used up. **** you HP and stop wasting my time. If there isn't going to be enough of the code for everyone then don't even bother.
    So if you and I don't get in the deal then nobody should? I mean I get it, I get torqued if I miss out to. But I'm glad somebody can get the deal I guess. Maybe I'll get it next time.
    <<Threads Merged>>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Animate Pro! promotion reached its limit and is no longer free.
    Global Posts
    668 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAzedFAith View Post
    HP webOS App News: Issue 4

The weekly promo codes are up. Get them while they last!

Click to view quoted image
    am i missing something?
    i just dont get any of these emails - i have a webOS account - i have resgisterd both of my TPs (with different webOS accounts) and have never received any of these ...whats going on?
    is there a particular web link that i need to use to get the emails?
    i signed up for webOS offers etc - but nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewulf70 View Post
    am i missing something?
    i just dont get any of these emails - i have a webOS account - i have resgisterd both of my TPs (with different webOS accounts) and have never received any of these ...whats going on?
    is there a particular web link that i need to use to get the emails?
    i signed up for webOS offers etc - but nothing.
    You and me both, and many others. I don't think anybody really knows.
    buy your apps, support the devs, support the platform.
    Global Posts
    668 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    You and me both, and many others. I don't think anybody really knows.
    fwiw here is a link from someone who replied to me on a different forum...
    i already used this page to sign up a few weeks back - but nothing - go ahead an try...

Palm.com : Newsletter Signup
    Global Posts
    668 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baloo247 View Post
    buy your apps, support the devs, support the platform.
    i have, do and will.
    it does not mean however that i should not try to get a free app once in a while
    Wow, that's pretty generous of HP. I mean, with every game televised nationally for the playoffs, was anyone really going to buy the At Bat app otherwise anymore?

Still, if it means a better At Bat 2012 app comes (though I doubt it at this point) then I'm all for it.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast