Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I'd be glad to beta test if you'd like (I will be purchasing the app anyway once cardio is added)
    Thanks I appreciate it. I don't think I need any yet, but I am sure I will at some point. I will definitely let you know.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by collinsp View Post
    I think heart rate avg in the cardio section is important.
    self reported

CSV export file for analysis
    Thank you for the suggestions. I should be able to add in avg heart rate.
    Any update to the cardio entries?
    Nice work on the app so far. There are a few items that I'd like to suggest if I may that would be a nice additions to the app.

1) Allow a / in the exercises name field.

2) Ability to edit an entry in the logs column.

3) When creating a new workout, add a toggle or field that would denote cardio or weights. Then adjust the "sets" column to be fitting to that field in the workout type. So if weights are chosen, then have that last column be "sets" or if that field was cardio, then have that last column be something to do with cardio.

4) Fields needed for cardio would be distance traveled, calories burned, steps taken (e.g. If I ran on a treadmill for 30 mins, I might burn 275 calories, take 3500 steps and travel 1.8 miles.)

5) Have the option to copy/duplicate an exercise in the exercise column.

6) Have the ability to schedule workout reminders and have them added to the calendar app.

There is one small bug with entering a date in the log column. The year field is blank by default. Clicking it shows only 2011. If you leave it blank and just have the month and day, after entering the log the year shows correctly. Bug or working as designed?

Otherwise good start to the app. Looking forward to improvements.

Thanks.
    Last edited by oakridge outdoors; 01/02/2012 at 10:52 PM.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Any update to the cardio entries?
    I am working on it. I hope to have it out soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by drahgon View Post
    I am working on it. I hope to have it out soon.
    Any news? I'd really like to ditch Classic on my Pre 2 and use this to log my rides.
    Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12