Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By IGNTNUNLMTD
  • 1 Post By Cantaffordit
  1.    #1  
    Is there any place similar to <<site deleted by mod>> that is has apps for webOS?
    most sites I see just have the ipad and android ones..
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/28/2011 at 12:01 PM.
    Well that's illegal :/ You better support the developers instead so that we can keep webOS alive.
    Reported. You have ABSOLUTELY no place in this community if you're going to pirate apps. Get lost.
    sledge007 and local.bin like this.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I would like to see webOS, whoever carries it forward, if anyone does, to support a sanctioned means to re-sell apps, capped at a percentage of app sales of the specific app and of the specific seller, to keep it from going out of control. This means would need to include payment of some sort to the developer, though at a discount.

This would encourage more people to try out apps if they knew they could unload apps they don't like, I think.

What you have asked above is pirating, I believe, and therefore is illegal, and something we don't discuss here.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Reported. You have ABSOLUTELY no place in this community if you're going to pirate apps. Get lost.

Really it illegal,, Didn't know that.. why are they illegal? I just did a google search and found a bunch of them, but none with webos?
    install preware for access to non-catalog apps. Anything else is illegal. Asking for info or facilitating access to copy write protected assets is a violation of the forum guidelines agreed to when signing up for precental.
    IGNTNUNLMTD likes this.