1.    #1  
    does anyone else have email issues? Mine loads sporadically and has constant errors so that I can't read the message because it says there was an error while downloading. Is there a patch or anything?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    The email has been, shall we say funky, since day 1. It is far better than it was with the updates but still not always right. Hope for more updates to fix it correctly.
    John

Proudly Microsoft/Apple Free with HP/Palm Pre+/ Driod Bionic / Verizon Wireless TouchPad SOON! NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by satorifound View Post
    does anyone else have email issues? Mine loads sporadically and has constant errors so that I can't read the message because it says there was an error while downloading. Is there a patch or anything?
    My TouchPad is behaving the same way now for about 3 weeks. It only has the problem for Yahoo account (and I have already set it up as a generic email account due to the earlier Yahoo issues). Any k ow what's going on?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evacaf View Post
    My TouchPad is behaving the same way now for about 3 weeks. It only has the problem for Yahoo account (and I have already set it up as a generic email account due to the earlier Yahoo issues). Any k ow what's going on?

Thanks.
    The Yahoo client stopped working n 3.04 for some reason. I am not sure about 3.05 if it got fixed. I know from talking to support many people had that problem. A few got it resolved by removing and recreating their account and profile. It did not work for me and I am still using the Generic client.