Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Just saw this pop up in the app catalog. Now managed by WebOS World? anyone try it yet or have any further information?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Just saw this pop up in the app catalog. Now managed by WebOS World? anyone try it yet or have any further information?
    I bought it this morning. I previously had bought the older version & after swapping phones, it would no longer let me login/setup my account. So buying the new version was a "no brainer." I use my google voice quite a bit. The new version took care of my problems w/ logging in & setting up my account, but it still has a problem w/ text messages currently. The older 2.x version has the same problem. The developers are aware of the problem & are working on an update. I remember seeing somewhere Google had changed something in the API's. For me, the update was worth it & it's only $0.99. Take care.

Steve

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    When it says texts, does that mean you can record and it translates for the standard pre SMS or is this specifically just for google?

Where are voice searches and voice calling apps? I thought we were going to get these when they released the API or what ever they are called.
  4. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Any chance it has push notifications?
    not available for the touchpad?
    I have the older version installed, why is it that I have to buy it again to get the update???
    Any idea if it still routes all requests through the developer's server?

There is no such thing in webOS as push notifications, but according to the review I read on the front page, it looks like it does at least have notification support, and apparently support Pre3, but not Touchpad.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Where can I find a comprehensive explanation of what this app can do? I'm using Google Voice for my Sprint Franken Pre 2 (unlocked) and I really don't know if I should install this app. Anybody with the same device done so?

And what is "2-step authentication" exactly? Thanks!
    I'm interested in a comprehensive explaination as well or even if there's a way to compare/contrast the different capabilities of the different gvoice apps -

For example:
    -Does it integrate with the phone's contacts or only the Google account that the app is configured for?

Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Where can I find a comprehensive explanation of what this app can do? I'm using Google Voice for my Sprint Franken Pre 2 (unlocked) and I really don't know if I should install this app. Anybody with the same device done so?

And what is "2-step authentication" exactly? Thanks!
    How it works - Accounts Help
    This thread is for Voogle, but I'd be quick to point out that this app does work on phones, where as GVoice is only available for Touchpad and limited support for Pre3.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    i bought voogle 3 yesterday and i keep having an error saying voogle has encountered an issue while trying to load your voice message. this is caused by an issue on googles end. please try again later. anyone know whats going on. im new to webos so i have no clue. also i have this on a veer.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krypticos View Post
    i bought voogle 3 yesterday and i keep having an error saying voogle has encountered an issue while trying to load your voice message. this is caused by an issue on googles end. please try again later. anyone know whats going on. im new to webos so i have no clue. also i have this on a veer.
    I've got the same problem. Mistifying why there is no "help" at all, and no word what this problem is. Anyone?
    Same issue here ("Voogle has encountered an issue while trying to load your voice message. This is caused by an issue on Google's end. Please try again later."). All it says in the body (where the hysterically transcribed voicemail would be) is "ge gc-message-read">." Very strange!
    I plain just can't sign in... I known my login is right, and I don't have 2 step sign in enabled, so why is it telling me login is invalid?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I have the same issue as jemojc. I cannot login and I do not have 2-step authentication enabled.
    These issues and most all bugs have been fixed for 3.0.5 update, as well as new features. Look for it soon.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    These issues and most all bugs have been fixed for 3.0.5 update, as well as new features. Look for it soon.

As FX said above, we have just submitted an update to the App Catalog. Once you update to the new version (hopefully it will be published soon), please update your reviews in the catalog and feedback is always welcome.

Here are some of the major fixes that the 3.0.5 update will contain:

• Improved initial setup wizard
    • Fixed indent issue on various screens
    • Fixed issue with dialpad contact selection
    • Fixed issue with new text contact selection
    • Improved for Pre 3 resolution
    • Improved webOS notifications
    • Corrected timestamps
    • Fixed voicemail issues
    • Fixed voicemail transcription display
    • And more...
    fxspec06 likes this.
    If my issues are fixed I will be more than happy to update my review
    Apparantely HP does not want us to buy this app. I have tried umpteen times and each time I just get a 'purchase failed' message. I suppose it's best this way. The last time I bought Voogle, it was simply money down the drain, as it never worked.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Sweet! Anxiously awaiting the 3.0.5 update!

Sprint__________________________ GSM___ Verizon_________________
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast