Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Have you tried their Contact Page? There are several contact options on there.
    Thanks, i'll try that
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Too little too late.

My aging Pre will be replaced with an Android phone and my TP will be re-flashed with Android to match.

I spent money on Voogle back when it came out and it quickly became a waste of money when checking voicemail (the main reason why I bought it) broke and the app was soon abandoned by it's creator.

Now I'm expected to purchase it again?!?
    Cheaper to go to Android and works better.
    This is sooooo true. Google Voice works amazing on my Nexus S. Its actually integrated right into the phone app. And I can view transcribed voicemails on my homescreen via the widget. And I can play the voicemails by tapping on the widget.

If you want real google voice, get an android phone.

Now, I do want google voice on my Touchpad. I want to be able to text from the Touchpad and this would be a great solution for me. What is the developer waiting for? The Touchpad is where its at right now. If he waits any longer, we'll all just have Android on it by then....No reason to buy it when that happens.
    There are at least two voice apps for touchpad...

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post

Which one's? Voice apps, as in apps that will receive calls on Google Voice? Also apps, that will allow calls from Google Voice?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Google Voice IS NOT a VoIP service. Google voice forwards calls to other telephone or VoIP services.

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Can't log in. Not using two-step auth, so I dunno what the deal is. Double and triple checked login info. What's the deal? :\

I'm on a Verizon Palm Pre Plus with Web OS 1.4.5.1.

Far as I'm concerned the free web version from Google works best and will likely never break.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I also can't log in! I just bought a Pre 3 on eBay(it's awesome!), purchased Voogle, but it denies my login credentials! I am also not using the 2 step auth.
    Can this be caused by being signed in on another device?

(QUOTE=DarkeSword;3200621]Can't log in. Not using two-step auth, so I dunno what the deal is. Double and triple checked login info. What's the deal? :\

I'm on a Verizon Palm Pre Plus with Web OS 1.4.5.1.[/QUOTE]
    Far as I'm concerned the free web version from Google works best and will likely never break.
    ... Except that Google won't serve up the right version of it to some devices, so it already is broken for some people. And, so, did you just come into this thread to say "I have no use for this"?

Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    ... Except that Google won't serve up the right version of it to some devices, so it already is broken for some people. And, so, did you just come into this thread to say "I have no use for this"?

Really?!?
    Which webOS device with flash is having problems?

*Edit*
    Didn't notice your question at end. Did I post in a forum to express my opinion?

Yes I did.
    I didn't say I have no use for this I'm saying charging again for Voogle when the last version never worked and was abandoned is something that people should know about. I see a repeating crime being committed here.

This new version seems to have all the same issues of the last one including people posting that they're having problems and not getting help from the developer. Once bitten, twice shy.
    Last edited by deesugar; 10/12/2011 at 02:58 PM.
    Fair enough - it just seemed like you were coming into the thread just to say "I have no use for this"

I know for a fact that Google does not serve up the proper pages to Pre3 devices (as that is why the original Pre3 release of GVoice failed to run properly).
    I assume that it probably likely serves up older mobile pages to other devices as well, but I haven't tried anything in that range.

Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    There's only a handful of people with a Pre 3 but I have both a Pre 2 and an HP TouchPad both work great with the web version Google Voice. It's the only thing that was not only free but has consistently worked with no issues whatsoever.

I have a bookmark set as a app launch button so I don't see any difference between this and an app.

For the correct and easy way of setting it up click on the link:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-palm...webos-2-x.html
    I find the web interface to be rather cumbersome to operate on the Touchpad, which is why I started writing the app to begin with. I also figure that there are probably plenty of things that can be added on top of it, although so far, I've only had time to add off-line message sending, as far as functions that are not available from the website.

Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Cumbersome?!?

How?

Everything shows up on my end really tiny and hard to click on since they implemented the new interface update a week or two ago. Prior to that, the site didn't even work on my webOS browser.

Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    I managed to get a promo code for Voogle 3.0, but i'm in the UK atm and Google still haven't released things for us yet. I've posted on twitter is anyone wanted it, but if anyone here wants the code let me know and i'll send you a PM #

*edit* code is gone now, sorry guys
    Last edited by stickerboy; 10/14/2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: code be gone
    || Flickr || Twitter ||
    Loving the latest version out today! Voicemail working like a charm!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnusx12112 View Post
    Loving the latest version out today! Voicemail working like a charm!
    Thanks.

Also, please check out our post on Voogle Apps on webosworld.com. There are details about known issues there.

Expect to see updates to both the mojo and enyo versions soon. These updates will improve speed/loading times as well as many bugs.
    This app should just be a removed from the cat and continue development on the enyo version. Make it compatible with all webos phones. The enyo app is so much better.
    Kenjo2009 likes this.
    Updated to v3.0.9 and still not able to listen to VMs on my FrankenPre 2.

Uninstalled Voogle, uninstalled all patches, restarted phone, reinstalled Voogle, and Finally! I'm able to hear VMs once again!

Are notifications still only popping up with the app open?

-- Sent from my PandaPad using Communities
    I see pandas.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast