Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Update installed, voicemail works, review updated.

Huzzah!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Apparantely HP does not want us to buy this app. I have tried umpteen times and each time I just get a 'purchase failed' message. I suppose it's best this way. The last time I bought Voogle, it was simply money down the drain, as it never worked.
    Send me a PM, we will hook you up if you are having issues.

----

p.s. Another smaller update is on the way. Fixes a few more minor bugs. Expect to see it mid October.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I updated the app but I'm still getting the voicemail not playing issue. From what I've read, the update was supposed to have resolved this issue so not sure why it's still not working for me. Does anyone else still have this issue after the update to 3.0.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by dki378 View Post
    I updated the app but I'm still getting the voicemail not playing issue. From what I've read, the update was supposed to have resolved this issue so not sure why it's still not working for me. Does anyone else still have this issue after the update to 3.0.5?
    same here. updated and no voice mails will play.

Uninstalled, rebooted, installed: still no voice mails will play.
    I see pandas.
    Just bought the app, working pretty well. But I have a question, does this not have push notifications? I guess, my main question is for texting. Or do I have to keep the app open for me to know when I get a new text?
    Sprint Love
    bought, but it won't download. Fails everytime. Erg.
    Quote Originally Posted by concept2 View Post
    Send me a PM, we will hook you up if you are having issues.
    I was finally able to download it. But, now I am wondering what exactly for. No offence, but can someone please tell me the utility of this app. Obviously my expectations of what it does was wrong and now I'd just like to know what it does.

Things I thought it might do, but it doesn't:
    1. Will notify me of missed calls.
    2. Will notify me of voicemails. Which it does, but not really, because the notification is only when I run the app manually.
    3. I would be able to make calls using Google Voice/Talk.
    4. I would receive calls to my google voice number on my phone.

Not saying that it is the apps fault that It does not do what I imagined it would do. But just wanted to get this out there, in case it's possible to get some of these features in the future. For, in the meantime I really cannot figure out what exactly this app does.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I was finally able to download it. But, now I am wondering what exactly for. No offence, but can someone please tell me the utility of this app. Obviously my expectations of what it does was wrong and now I'd just like to know what it does.

Things I thought it might do, but it doesn't:
    1. Will notify me of missed calls.
    2. Will notify me of voicemails. Which it does, but not really, because the notification is only when I run the app manually.
    3. I would be able to make calls using Google Voice/Talk.
    4. I would receive calls to my google voice number on my phone.

Not saying that it is the apps fault that It does not do what I imagined it would do. But just wanted to get this out there, in case it's possible to get some of these features in the future. For, in the meantime I really cannot figure out what exactly this app does.

if you setup your phone as a forwarding number in google voice, then you will receive calls to your google voice number on that telephone. Google voice does not have the ability to make telephone calls by itself. Google Talk does, but that is a different service entirely (which google voice can use as a forwarding device).

I believe that missed telephone calls should show up in your google voice inbox, just as any other telephone call, voice mail, or text message does.

Writing a service that will go and check messages outside of an app is a significantly more intensive and time consuming task than doing it from within the app interface, which is why I chose to go that route for my app, for the time being, and I'd guess much the same here.

* trying to be helpful to customers of both apps

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    When I'm texting people through this app, I would constantly get weird bugs. For one, after sending a message, it would appear to send but not populate once sent. That leads to it not being sent at all, so I would have to resend it.

Another bug (texting) is when I click on a message, it would show an older portion of text and not the new message that has arrived..

Anyone else running into these problems?

Great program, but needs a ton of fixing..
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    same here. updated and no voice mails will play.

Uninstalled, rebooted, installed: still no voice mails will play.

Voicemail will still not play for me as well. I am wondering if this is a Pixi specific issue.

Anyone with a Pixi have voicemail that will play?
    i am having similar issues. The voicemail on my VZW pre 2 won't play. A note pops and says to try later that it is a Google issue. Texting also takes 30-45 secs to send and sometimes not at all.
    When is this going to work on the Touchpad? Palm phones are disappearing fast, Touchpads are where its at for webOS.
    I just bought a Pre 3, wiped my old Veer and installed Voogle 3. Now I can't log in with my default voice account. I know my credentials are correct, and as mentioned above I'm not using 2-step auth. This is still an issue for me, and it's version 3.0.5.
    I am not an atomic playboy. - Admiral W.P. Blandy
    Too little too late.

My aging Pre will be replaced with an Android phone and my TP will be re-flashed with Android to match.

I spent money on Voogle back when it came out and it quickly became a waste of money when checking voicemail (the main reason why I bought it) broke and the app was soon abandoned by it's creator.

Now I'm expected to purchase it again?!?
    Cheaper to go to Android and works better.
    Just got a text today and received the notification about 5 times in a row
    The problems have fixed themselves. I can check voicemail and I'm receiving notifications. Excellent.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by antmelnat View Post
    Voicemail will still not play for me as well. I am wondering if this is a Pixi specific issue.

Anyone with a Pixi have voicemail that will play?
    Are you connected via bluetooth?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Are you connected via bluetooth?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    No bluetooth, just 3G or wifi.
    Ugh, this is frustrating to not be able to listen to VMs. Where is support for this app? Link in App Catalog only takes me to webOS World blog page.

-- Sent from my PandaPad using Communities
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Ugh, this is frustrating to not be able to listen to VMs. Where is support for this app? Link in App Catalog only takes me to webOS World blog page.
    Have you tried their Contact Page? There are several contact options on there.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast