1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I have just got a new Touchpad and was using it last night when I noticed a couple of things. Are the following known issues and are there any fixes?

1) When I go to my photos all of my own albums are shown correctly but under the "Photos of..." album where there should be 200+ photos of me from other albums only 25 are displayed.

2) On the main newfeed update screen it isn't always clear what someone has donw. For example someone had posted a message on my wall but the way it appeared in the newsfeed simply made it look like a status update. Can you differentiate between the two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoogie1 View Post
    1) When I go to my photos all of my own albums are shown correctly but under the "Photos of..." album where there should be 200+ photos of me from other albums only 25 are displayed.
    The Touchpad Facebook app is a third party app made by HP and not by Facebook themselves. This means that it uses the regular Facebook app platform thats used for games etc... If somebody has the app platform disabled on their account then you don't see them in third party apps which means the Touchpad Facebook app can't see them at all and this includes things they've tagged you in.