Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Is there a way to get the Kindle app if I am living in the UK?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by snorri788 View Post
    Is there a way to get the Kindle app if I am living in the UK?
    Yep - just done it and posted solution in another thread (see copy below) its quick and easy (and worth it, the TP app is decent).


    1. Visit Http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6W2L9R12 and download the file

    2. open preware and in the left drop down menu chose "install package"

    3. Navigate to the downloaded file, by clicking "browse" (should be in "downloads") select it and click "install"

    4. Wait (about 2 mins) for Preware to do its magic

    5. Navigate to Kindle Beta in the launcher - sign-in and Bam! You have kindle.

    6. Donate to webOS internals, for they made this possible. (www.webosinternals.org)
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    Yep - just done it and posted solution in another thread (see copy below) its quick and easy (and worth it, the TP app is decent).


    1. Visit Http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6W2L9R12 and download the file

    2. open preware and in the left drop down menu chose "install package"

    3. Navigate to the downloaded file, by clicking "browse" (should be in "downloads") select it and click "install"

    4. Wait (about 2 mins) for Preware to do its magic

    5. Navigate to Kindle Beta in the launcher - sign-in and Bam! You have kindle.

    6. Donate to webOS internals, for they made this possible. (www.webosinternals.org)
    You cant download from megaupload.com anymore !
  4. #4  
    you can download it via app tuckerbox, I did it in the UK, but you will have to search for the procedure in one of the touchpad forums.
  5. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjaycee View Post
    you can download it via app tuckerbox, I did it in the UK, but you will have to search for the procedure in one of the touchpad forums.
    What is the version of the current Kinde app?

    Noticed 0.12.50 when doing a search on Google, but thats not the latest version is it?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  6. #6  
    the version is: 0.11.499820, sorry for the delay but I don't check this page too often

Posting Permissions