Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes
    Done. Or as Glenn Quagmire would say, "Giggity!"

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Done!
    done! goodluck, might aswell one of us get it.
    I was gonna sign up for the list anyway why not sign up using your link...done!!!
    Did it the day you guys put it up!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    It's an app that many have been waiting for and it's almost here. Sign up to get notified.

Splashtop - You asked for it! We listened!
    Heh, someone's trying to win a free copy.
    lots of other threads on the same topic.
    <<threads merged>>
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    <<threads merged>>
    these weren't the same threads, this current thread was saying it was out already, a mistAke we clarified, kinda silly to have all 3 of our announce pages in one thread, who's going help who? Oh well, Splashtop - You asked for it! We listened! lets gooo splashing! Get notified, get splashtop, give them a reason to develop their other pimped apps for webOS, developer support = win!
    can someone PLEASE change the thread title?
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    How is it working for everybody? Does video stream ok for you? What devices have you tried it with?

Update: Two finger scrolling works, but it is tricky.

First, make sure the window you want to scroll is the active window. You might have to tap in any non-clickable area within the window to activate it.

Second, the two finger scroll works in the opposite direction. Swiping down scrolls up and vice versa. Do not expect it to scroll while swiping. You swipe first, quickly, and then you will see the screen react after you lift your two fingers.
    Last edited by rlopin; 09/26/2011 at 06:34 AM.
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    jazzdoc likes this.
    it works well. Virtual keyboard give your f1-f12, etc tab..etc ... It streamed YouTube videos, I didn't try HD but it worked great so far
    I am using it right now actually, and typing out this post.

1. My desktop is running in a card on my Touchpad, so I can still multitask on webOS and switch back to my desktop at anytime. Um... one word. Awesomeness.

2. You can see the desktop user inputs, so their mouse and keystrokes show up. Just like how it should be.

3. 1080p Youtube vid streams smoothly. Remember you can only see the resolution the touchpad's screen has, and no higher. But its nice to test either way.

4. Hulu - Yes people, it does work.

5. Pinch to Zoom works.

6. Two Finger Scrolling works. I had to swipe much faster than I first thought. It scrolls after you release your swipe motion. It also is dynamic.

7. Sound plays through very nicely, although I had to lower my sampling rate down to 48000 on my soundcard. No biggy. Sounds great. Also mutes the desktop machine while connected. So only the touchpad has sound. For example, if you have your desktop/laptop in a room with someone asleep, you will not bother them since its muted by default. Your touchpad isn't muted, and can listen to audio without worry.

8. Kinda cool multitasking on my desktop while multitasking on my touchpad. Winamp, Chrome, Word processor, and then Glimpse, Spaz HD, AccuWeather, Govnah on my Touchpad. Perhaps I can go all Inception and get my desktop to remote session another computer. WE MUST GO DEEPER!
    Last edited by LinuxKoss; 09/26/2011 at 06:35 AM. Reason: 7 and 8 added, updated 6
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Very impressed so far, I'm sure some will find issues but for me it is excellent. Well worth the asking price.

Sent from my TP using google chrome via SplashTop HD :-)
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LinuxKoss View Post
    Two Finger Scrolling isn't working for me.
    Yeah tends to zoom, but if i use spread or two different fingers its do able.

Seriously this is all kinds of WIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by funb0b View Post
    Yeah tends to zoom, but if i use spread or two different fingers its do able.

Seriously this is all kinds of WIN.
    You can do two finger scrolling? I tried those before and just now again, still no luck on my end. Keeps zooming in.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Two finger scrolling works, but it is tricky.

First, make sure the window you want to scroll is the active window. You might have to tap in any non-clickable area within the window to activate it.

Second, the two finger scroll works in the opposite direction. Swiping down scrolls up and vice versa. Do not expect it to scroll while swiping. You swipe first, and then you will see the screen react after you lift your two fingers.
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopin View Post
    Two finger scrolling works, but it is tricky.

Second, the two finger scroll works in the opposite direction. Swiping down scrolls up and vice versa. Do not expect it to scroll while swiping. You swipe first, and then you will see the screen react after your two lift your fingers.
    Oh you two are right!

My problem is that I was doing the action way too slowly. I had to swipe quicker, or else it wojld zoom.
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast