Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637
Like Tree98Likes
    You might want to consider voting for CloudOn to make an app for webOS. Their apps allow one to run full MS office from the web and then save to box.com or dropbox. So you would need wifi to edit but would not have to worry about having your home computer hooked up.

http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...ease-vote.html
    Thank you for your responses! Its frustrating :-(

I need explanation for internet explorer unfortunately. Not just office.

Sent from my White Touchpad with Communities
    So I opened a support ticket and this is the response I got:

First thank you very much for using Splashtop Remote Desktop products of HP TouchPad!!!

Then sorry for the inconvenient to you.
    For the issue “can’t connect from different network or via 3g, but worked before”. It looks like there’s a policy change from Google recently about google server usage, it may cause our Internet discovery feature easy to fail.
    We are planning a fix on this issue in our next update of Splashtop Streamer, however, it still needs more times to polish, please stay tuned.

Here some suggestion you can follow:
    1.Reduce the resolution in Splashtop Remote as 800x600 or 1024x768.
    2.Use the cable instead of wifi in server computer.

Thank you for using Support service!!!
    '"

jesus the people that they pay for support are useless.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    My splashtop suddenly started working again. Weird.

do i have the worst of luck with this app or what..

My Splashtop remote stopped working again... for 3 months now.

I was hoping the latest app update would fix it. I even got contacted by Splashtop support about it. But it has not worked.

Is it just me? all others splashtop working properly?

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    do i have the worst of luck with this app or what..

My Splashtop remote stopped working again... for 3 months now.

I was hoping the latest app update would fix it. I even got contacted by Splashtop support about it. But it has not worked.

Is it just me? all others splashtop working properly?

thanks!
    I hadn't traveled since I built a PC at the end of May with W7 and blamed Stp failure on its firewall. It didn't even work on my LAN. I'm using Comodo now and it works perfectly on the LAN but mixed results elsewhere. Had always worked perfectly on the XP machine. There is (or at least was) a WOL app in the HP catalog that always worked (booted the desktop from anywhere) but I can't get it or the one in the St advance settings to work. I'd never noticed that one before, so I can't say if it would have worked previously.
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637