Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes
    Dear valued customers!!

We have released Splashtop Remote Desktop HD for HP TouchPad version 1.1.2. Please upgrade to enjoy!

Features:

Enable toolbar with 2-finger hold gesture.
    Toolbar features - multi-monitor on Streamer, in-session rotation lock and session disconnect.
    Improved connectivity through Internet Discovery.
    Support HP TouchPad with built-in WAN module.
    Misc bugfixes including failing to connect due to Streamer machine audio configuration.

Requires: webOS 3.0.2+

Best regards,

Splashtop Support Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Tintinet View Post
    There's a VNC WebOS app?
    sure, MVnc by Menaka Software. after the last update a week or so ago it finally works really well.

there are also now 3 RDP apps. I have the first one, by Syllogithm (sp?); Menaka also has one, and then a week or so ago a new one showed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozpeter View Post
    Dear valued customers!!

We have released Splashtop Remote Desktop HD for HP TouchPad version 1.1.2. Please upgrade to enjoy!

Features:

Toolbar features - multi-monitor on Streamer, in-session rotation lock and session disconnect.
    Misc bugfixes including failing to connect due to Streamer machine audio configuration.

Best regards,

Splashtop Support Team
    But why, oh why isn't the stuttering on full-screen streaming on Netflix fixed yet?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozpeter View Post
    Dear valued customers!!

Features:

Best regards,

Splashtop Support Team
    Cool!
    Nice to see apps getting updated from time to time.
    1.1.2 fixed the annoying audio/connectiin bug but now backspace is not working for me.

2 seperate Win 7 x64 machines.
    I'm another who has been suffering the 'Cannot connect to your computer' error with this app since webOS 3.0.4 was released. It connected via my local wireless network to my Dell XPS A2010 running Windows 7 Pro perfectly fine before I upgraded to this version of webOS and since I started experiencing the problem I've tried most of the proposed solutions on Splashtop's forums to no avail. I've also upgraded to each new version of Splashtop Streamer and Splashtop Remote HD that have been released (currently running the new 1.7.0.1 Streamer and Splashtop Remote 1.1.2).

Setting the default audio format on my computer to 16 bit, 48000 Hz didn't resolve the problem. Neither did enabling ALL of the audio playback and recording devices in Windows. Tried the little password trick (which I don't currently remember the specifics of) that I found on Splashtop's forums too. No joy. Completely uninstalling and reinstalling Streamer on the computer had no effect either. I've allowed Splashtop Remote Streamer Rule, Splashtop GDI Server, Splashtop INPUT Server, Splashtop Login Server, Splashtop PROXY Server and Splashtop Streamer through Windows Firewall. In addition, I've also configured my avast antivirus software to exclude all the specified (by one of the articles on Splashtop's web site) executable files from being auto sandboxed but still can't get the app to connect to my computer.

If I'd spent $10 of my own money on this rather than using the $50 app catalog credit that HP gave to early adopters I'd be much more upset about this situation. Still, do any of you have any other suggestions on how I might get Splashtop Remote to actually connect again?
    I've recently been having trouble with the Splashtop Streamer Proxy on my laptop. I have Win 7 32-bit, and I have the latest version (1.7.0.1). I keep getting a message that the "Splashtop streamer proxy has stopped", and then it tries to restart. And it keeps trying to go through this loop until I end the process via Task Manager. I didn't start having this issue until last week (no changes to the laptop were made to have caused this, including Windows updates).

Has anyone else run into this problem? I've only had this app for about 2 weeks, and I have yet to successfully connect to my laptop via the Internet Discovery for more than 1-2 minutes. And yes, I do have the latest TP app, too (version 1.1.2).
    I just got around today to updating Splashtop on my 7" Android tablet, and the feature set now far outstrips that for the TouchPad. Hopefully the TP version will get an update before long.
    I just heard about the dual monitor support, and am having some trouble getting it to work.

Pressing and holding two fingers brings up the menu on the bottom, when I press the 1/2 button, nothing seems to happen.

Desktop client 1.7.5.4
    webOS 3.0.5
    TouchPad Client 1.1.2
    Windows 7 64 bit

I did a little look and found where it says to hold down the Windows button and P. I selected extend, then I did the 2 finger hold, but again, nothing appears to happen on the TouchPad, it still looks like my desktop, not an extension. So what did I miss?

I also went into the Control Panel and tried to detect a second display, but it doesn't detect it.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Still no luck seeing an extended monitor.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Hmmm just started having connection issues here. It was working 2 weeks ago.

"Cannot connect to computer"
    "Connecting to computer" then I get "Connection lost reconnecting" without getting to my home screen.

Help?

Sent from my White Touchpad with Communities
    same thing happening to me starting a week ago. It was working fine and then it didn't. Splashtop running with windows 7. Tried restarting touchpad, did not work. Restarted the computer and seems to work before I do anything on the computer.
    Anyone connecting successfully in the past weeks?

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I'm sorry to hear this but it is conneting fine from my 32g Touchpad. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    Palms: III, IIIx, IIIxe, Tunsgen E, TX, Centro -> Samsung Epic 4G (wanted a Pre3) & HP Touchpad 32g
    Are you accessing it from the outside?

It works when I'm connected to the same WiFi hotspot as my desktop.

I do have both a pc and a mac logged on to my google. I wonder if that makes a difference.

Sent from my White Touchpad with*Communities
    Last edited by bulls96; 05/02/2012 at 05:24 PM.
    Anyone else confirm it works when connecting from another wifi spot? (and not your home network)

I'm sorry but I am really needing some confirmation that their splashtop still works when using it from the outside (not at home).

I am debating on whether or not to do a hard reset just to get the splashtop working again. And that hinges on whether or not the splashtop still works w some people. I really NEED this at work.

Thanks!

Splashtop is working fine here, I've even recently used it (within the last two weeks) while tethered to my Pre3, I was quite surprised at how well it worked.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Splashtop is working fine here, I've even recently used it (within the last two weeks) while tethered to my Pre3, I was quite surprised at how well it worked.
    having the same troubles - have re-installed on PC but will only work on home network, will not work by internet discovery
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I haven't used it for a few weeks, but it DOES work from another network. I've connected to my home PC from another site 100 miles away.

Alan