Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ukabu
  1.    #1  
    Last night, Blackboard / Math! saw itself downloaded for the 10,000 time in the HP App Catalog. Overall feedback for the app is really positive.

The app is free to download, you are even free to look at the code. I don't get anything from it beyond the satisfaction that you use it and find it useful for you and your kids.

10,000 thanks!
    Rnp likes this.
    THANK YOU for making such a wonderful tool

This app is very useful for my child in 2nd grade. My 3rd grade child is learning subtraction in the hundreds and thousands and while it is still useful I am looking for harder problems (more columns - like in your title)

Are you planning on updating the app? It would be very much appreciated.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cpqfe29 View Post
    THANK YOU for making such a wonderful tool

This app is very useful for my child in 2nd grade. My 3rd grade child is learning subtraction in the hundreds and thousands and while it is still useful I am looking for harder problems (more columns - like in your title)

Are you planning on updating the app? It would be very much appreciated.
    Yes, I'm working on making some updates to the app. The difficulty levels is one of the update I have in mind.

If you want to take a look at what I'm working on, you can visit https://github.com/ukabu/blackboardMath/issues

Note that I do that my spare time, so please be patient

Thanks for the feedback!