1.    #1  
    Can anyone please tell me what the latest version of kindle is available for my TP?

I'm currently running version 0.10.494660 and am getting a "Book Sync error". I've seen one thread which suggests an uninstall / reinstall which I have done, but I'm still getting the same error message. So I'm just wondering if I'm running the latest version of the app.

If anyone knows of a later version (and it's download location for the .ipk file) then I would be grateful

Thanks very much
  2.    #2  
    Anyone???
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Heya, I've just checked my version. Its 0.11.499820

I recently reinstalled my Kindle app trying to get rid of a 'white screen' issue.

I'm in Australia and therefore it was downloaded from the Australia/NZ catalogue.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  4.    #4  
    Thanks very much for the reply. Looks like you're on a newer version than me - the problem is I don't have access to the kindle app via the UK market. So I need to find out if anyone has the .ipk file uploaded somewhere (rapidshare, torrent, etc) so I can download it.

Regarding your white screen issue, I had a similar issue (grey screen rather than white) where the page would go blank (grey) when turning the TP from portrait to landscape (or the other way round). A reinstall of the app fixed this for me.

Thanks once again
  5.    #5  
    Thanks very much for the reply. Looks like you're on a newer version than me - the problem is I don't have access to the kindle app via the UK market. So I need to find out if anyone has the .ipk file uploaded somewhere (rapidshare, torrent, etc) so I can download it.

Regarding your white screen issue, I had a similar issue (grey screen rather than white) where the page would go blank (grey) when turning the TP from portrait to landscape (or the other way round). A reinstall of the app fixed this for me.

Thanks once again
    Quote Originally Posted by touchpadtom View Post
    0.11.499820 is the latest version.

Just Google: ipk 0.11.499820 and you'll find the .ipk file to download.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Hi all,

Can anyone confirm if 0.11.499820 is still the latest version? I've been running this for months and I suspect development has long since stopped, but Amazon's help pages still insist it went to version 1.0...
    I'm running 12.50. Got it from here a while ago. Believe it came from the 3.0.5 rc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Cheers, I googled for Kindle 0.12.50 and found a working link to the ipk. Can't see any differences, but always nice to have the latest version!