1.    #1  
    Is there a way in which I can see a list of apps that I purchased and or downloaded for free from the Palm App Catalog?

I downloaded some apps and was deleting some apps that I had downloaded because I wanted to clean up the order of the apps, but I am not sure if I deleted some that i should not have deleted. It would be helpful to see a list of apps that I have purchased and/or downloaded.

Thank you in advance for any input!
    j was able to get a list emailed to me from HP help chat. Just open up your Launcher, under Settings, click Help, then pick Live Chat, and tell them you want a complete list of all your transactions. It took a bit of work for me as they tried telling me they had no way to do so, but I did get one from them.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for that information. It would be so useful to be able to log into your profile and see a list of the apps that you have downloaded. HP needs to have it listed somewhere to be able to determine whether or not you have to pay for an app if you reinstall it.

Thank you, again!
    You only pay for apps one time, even if you delete it. It's recorded in you profile.