1.    #1  
    I have been purchasing and installing apps from the Palm App Catalog onto my TouchPad, and, for some apps, I get an "Install Failed" message, and it refuses to install. One example is "Touchstone Weather" on my TouchPad. In the App Catalog, it states that it is compatible with the TouchPad, and I have deleted the app and reinstalled it without any success. Has anybody been able to install this app on the TouchPad? I have written to the developer via the "Report a Problem" option for the app in the App Catalog, but the developer did not respond. If I cannot fix the problem, is there a way in which I can request a refund for that app from HP? If so, how would I do so?

I would like to get this particular app to get a nice weather app in Exhibition Mode. Would anybody recommend some interesting time, weather, and news apps (maybe like Glimpse) that could be installed on the TouchPad in Exhibition Mode? It seems like it is not possible to run Glimpse in Exhibition Mode, but I have not tried it myself. Has anybody been able to do it successfully? UPDATE: It's possible to use Glimpse as an Exhibition Mode app. For this to work out as I would like it, Glimpse needs a clock option (although it has a stopwatch) so that I can have the weather, the news, and a clock on the Exhibition Mode page.

I would like o know some great Exhibition Mode apps for the Veer as well.

Thank you in advance for any input!
    Last edited by vandy1997; 09/26/2011 at 01:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by vandy1997 View Post
    I have been purchasing and installing apps from the Palm App Catalog onto my TouchPad, and, for some apps, I get an "Install Failed" message, and it refuses to install. One example is "Touchstone Weather" on my TouchPad. In the App Catalog, it states that it is compatible with the TouchPad, and I have deleted the app and reinstalled it without any success. Has anybody been able to install this app on the TouchPad?

I'd like to know the same thing (my problem is with the KQED app on both Touchpad and Pre2) but barring getting it to install, how can I get rid of it? Software Manager keeps reminding me that the installation failed, but it doesn't give me an option to remove it.
    Last edited by tbetz; 09/28/2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Too big a quote
    Quote Originally Posted by vandy1997 View Post
    I have been purchasing and installing apps from the Palm App Catalog onto my TouchPad, and, for some apps, I get an "Install Failed" message, and it refuses to install. One example is "Touchstone Weather" on my TouchPad. In the App Catalog, it states that it is compatible with the TouchPad, and I have deleted the app and reinstalled it without any success. Has anybody been able to install this app on the TouchPad? I have written to the developer via the "Report a Problem" option for the app in the App Catalog, but the developer did not respond. If I cannot fix the problem, is there a way in which I can request a refund for that app from HP? If so, how would I do so?

I would like to get this particular app to get a nice weather app in Exhibition Mode. Would anybody recommend some interesting time, weather, and news apps (maybe like Glimpse) that could be installed on the TouchPad in Exhibition Mode? It seems like it is not possible to run Glimpse in Exhibition Mode, but I have not tried it myself. Has anybody been able to do it successfully? UPDATE: It's possible to use Glimpse as an Exhibition Mode app. For this to work out as I would like it, Glimpse needs a clock option (although it has a stopwatch) so that I can have the weather, the news, and a clock on the Exhibition Mode page.

I would like o know some great Exhibition Mode apps for the Veer as well.

I'm having this same problem with TS Weather. Has anyone figured out why it won't install?
    Had same problem with World Factbook. Went to the downloads. Deleted/uninstalled it and reinstalled.
    As for how to delete stuff, tap and hold the icon then hit the x in the top corner. Or swipe it off the list in software manager.