Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By twack
  1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,
    Can someone make a blank Enyo app that does nothing but open a webview fullscreen.

Cheers!
    If you download the SDK there is an example that might do what you are asking for. The SDK comes with all the tools you need to install it, or you could use WebOSQuickInstall.
  3.    #3  
    I could only figure out how to make mojo apps with the SDK
  4.    #4  
    All I'm really after is Google Maps and Groove Shark webpages running independently (separate cards, full-screened)...
  5.    #5  
    Bump
    <<Thread Moved>>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I'll be posting it tonight over at http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...d-has-app.html
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PainToad View Post
    All I'm really after is Google Maps and Groove Shark webpages running independently (separate cards, full-screened)...
    Here's Google Maps. I'll be posting them in the "Apps for that" post from now on.

Caveats:
    1. Only Touchpad
    2. Must have preware installed and associate with IPK files, or
    3. Internalz Pro and the knowledge how to rename and install IPK files.
    4. When the link comes up on preware delete the end of the link address up to but not including the filename.ipk

Link to Google Maps IPK File
    <<mod edit, deleted link to ipk>>

Here is what the download in preware will look like. Delete after the .ipk, so in this case the "?download&psid=1". And then press/select "Install.
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 09/27/2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: posting of copyrighted material
    PainToad likes this.
  9.    #9  
    Perfect!!!!