1.    #1  
    Is anyone having problems with the new Totemo HD game? Everytime I start the game it crashes.
    I had a similar problem with SuperSonic HD when it was the Friday promo. Turning off and restarting my Touchpad seemed to fix the problem. Besides that, Totemo HD has been working for me. Great game.
    This sometimes happens to me with various apps/games. Performing a device restart fixes it.
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    I currently have about 100 apps on my Touchpad. 22 are HD games for Touchpad.
    Never had a single crash until today when I tried Totemo.

There must be something wrong with Totemo HD because it hangs whenever I start
    it up. If I press home button and enlarge the card again, the game runs fine. I did
    try device restart a couple of times but no dice.
    I did a device restart as suggested here and its working well so far.
  7.    #7  
    I did the restart and it appears yo now work fine. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    I had a similar problem with SuperSonic HD when it was the Friday promo. Turning off and restarting my Touchpad seemed to fix the problem. Besides that, Totemo HD has been working for me. Great game.
    I had the same problem with Supersonic. You don't have to restart the TouchPad, just minimize the app (card view) and then get back in again.

It hasn't happened again so far since I started exiting the game with the Quit button in the Settings menu.
    Yes I may have to try this fix since some of my favorites like Atlantis Sky Patrol HD started crashing on a regular basis. Does this work for PDK and have you noticed similar problems with PDK apps just crashing on start-up? Would appreciate some insight from anyone who may have insight making these changes. Thanks, Sorli...