1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I'm searching for an App that I can paint/draw with on my Touchpad.
    Not just something like JustDraw. I need one with much more options.

I already tried to google for one, but I can't find one that way (only Apps I find are iOS ones...).

Sorry if this is the wrong subforum :x.
    The closest one I've come across is Animate Pro. Ignore the pro part as it is pretty basic. You'd think there'd be more drawing apps, but nope. Art Rage would be really nice. I loved it on my TC1100.
    I'm not very impressed with the precision and sensitivity of the TouchPad's screen for drawing. The iPad, in comparison, looks to be adequate for sketching. Hopefully it's just a software issue that can be addressed with higher quality programs. I'd love for SketchBookPro to be ported.

I've tried Just Draw, as well as the web-based Sumo Paint and Pixlr that were recommended here previously. The last two may suit your needs in terms of options.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you both for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by touhctyipst View Post
    I'm not very impressed with the precision and sensitivity of the TouchPad's screen for drawing.
    I got the same feeling at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by touhctyipst View Post
    I'm not very impressed with the precision and sensitivity of the TouchPad's screen for drawing. The iPad, in comparison, looks to be adequate for sketching. Hopefully it's just a software issue that can be addressed with higher quality programs. I'd love for SketchBookPro to be ported.

I've tried Just Draw, as well as the web-based Sumo Paint and Pixlr that were recommended here previously. The last two may suit your needs in terms of options.
    how are you using these programs on the touchpad? the screen doesn't lock the pan. there is no way to paint without the screen moving all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by ribeyesteaks View Post
    how are you using these programs on the touchpad? the screen doesn't lock the pan. there is no way to paint without the screen moving all over the place.
    As with any flash content with embedded controls, you have to double-tap on it to grab focus, which brings up the message 'Tap outside or pinch when finished'.
    Looking for a drawing program as well. Would be nice to have something like Sketchbook Pro or Penultimate, which I use daily on my iPad 2.

I've seen the Just Draw app, but not all that impressed with it.
    Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm m515 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre (Sprint) > TouchPad 32gb
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I use the drawing part of the screen on chatroulette. You have to be fast or people will change the station so to speak. Would be nice if the built-in cam would work too.
    Why don’t you use the rotation lock?
    webOS is simply fabulous
    ó
    TouchPadís Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004ís post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
    he prob means side to side. If you can extract a swf file you might try it in the flash file launcher app