Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    Got the email about an hour ago. They're still working.
    HTC Sensation, HP TouchPad, iPod touch 4th generation ...
    You can use Weather Dashboard HD in Exhibition mode. Now I can disable AccuWeather until they start fixing all of their bugs.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    You can use Weather Dashboard HD in Exhibition mode. Now I can disable AccuWeather until they start fixing all of their bugs.
    Hella ugly in exhibition IMO.
    I can't seem to find thermal pad HD on the HP store. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by joegti10 View Post
    weather widget is pretty nice, the notepad is awesome and the thermal thing is pretty awful. I didnt try the game.
    I have been using Weather Dashboard sense day one. More devs should take advantage of the dashboard, it really is a great feature!
    Got em all. SWEET
    all 4 codes working as of 12:20PM Pacific Time....

I just purchased all 4 with the promo codes.

4 receipts from HP arrived within a minutes.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    I'm not sure what I did to get the newsletter emails. I thought it was from registering my TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoRed View Post
    How did you get on the email list? I don't see anything in my email that I used for my Palm Profile.
    I dont seem to get the email either, it shows up on my fathers TP email, but not mine, if anyone get an update on how to recieve the newsletter please let us know! I missed out on angrybirds rio, sparkle, quell, and flashcards. (dont like to purchase things just yet in the current webOS future state).
    answer to my own question: I found thermal pad hd by searching for wallpaper
    thanks for posting! I have been missing the app giveaways!
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o826 View Post
    I dont seem to get the email either, it shows up on my fathers TP email, but not mine, if anyone get an update on how to recieve the newsletter please let us know! I missed out on angrybirds rio, sparkle, quell, and flashcards. (dont like to purchase things just yet in the current webOS future state).
    Sparkle is worth buying, I played the crap out of it.
    not for the UK again.
    I saw the codes and bought the apps as fast as I could.

Didn't even know what the apps were for... just typed the app
    name and copy&paste the promo codes. My response to
    these free promo codes is getting faster and very robot-like.

Now I have a chance to see what the apps are, I'm wondering
    how much these apps were selling for. Were they all 99 cents?

Also, the emails were sent to my primary email, which cannot
    be accessed from the Tcouhpad becasue of server limitations.
    Is there a way to change it to my 2nd email acct that I have
    set up on the Touchpad? The HP emails only have an option
    to unsubscribe, not update emails address...

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    Hella ugly in exhibition IMO.
    I'll take fugly (which I don't agree with*) over showing weather from three days ago.

* - but, yes, AccuWeather is the best looking weather app.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    The weather dashboard is waaaay behind. It shows temp from about six hours ago. Not useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    I'll take fugly (which I don't agree with*) over showing weather from three days ago.

* - but, yes, AccuWeather is the best looking weather app.
    So should perhaps be named InAccuWeather at least for now?
    Just tried and was able to redeem WeatherDashboard. Writepad didnt work. I didnt bother with the other two, because unlike Touchpaddle and other ******s, I only redeem ones I actually want.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Thanks for the codes. I too was able to get 3 out of the 4, Writepad was already gone. Where do we sign up for the promotional codes?

Thanks,

Tony
    All expired 12:57 pdt
    Always while im at work with NO WIFI. God I miss out on these every time, by the time I'm out at 5pm I bet the codes are used up, specially WritePad:|

Dang it :|

I really wish there was a way to buy/nav the apps from a PC and have it queue up, but I know HP stopped that awhile ago.
    NealJ777 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by knightblaze View Post
    Always while im at work with NO WIFI. God I miss out on these every time, by the time I'm out at 5pm I bet the codes are used up, specially the Writing app :|
    Yep, it's gone. I decided I could scrounge up 99 cents to just buy it anyway.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast