Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
  1.    #1  
    Lets face it. There are not many games formatted for the TouchPad itself. I started making a site for myself to put flash games on it that work on the TouchPad. I want to share it on here so everyone can enjoy it. I test every game that is on there. Sometimes there are little things that don't work right but if you can still play it I put it on there. Please check it out. I know it is not an app. But it is something I created because of lack of game apps.

Check it out here and bookmark it if you like it. I try and add a few games every other day.

Flash browser games for tablets.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/24/2011 at 05:35 PM.
    Great job. Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    Great job. Thanks!
    Yep, The games don't run super fast but when you just want to play a game other than the few that are in the app store then I think its ok. The website also works on WebOS phones with flash and also Android phones and tablets.
    Cool site and good idea.
    <title updated>
    Cantaffordit likes this.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    nice and simple. great work
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djphatjive View Post
    Lets face it. There are not many games formatted for the TouchPad itself. I started making a site for myself to put flash games on it that work on the TouchPad. I want to share it on here so everyone can enjoy it. I test every game that is on there. Sometimes there are little things that don't work right but if you can still play it I put it on there. Please check it out. I know it is not an app. But it is something I created because of lack of game apps.

Check it out here and bookmark it if you like it. I try and add a few games every other day.

Flash browser games for tablets.
    precental news app for touchpad doesn't let me click on the link.
    Yep, The games don't run super fast but when you just want to play a game other than the few that are in the app store then I think its ok. The website also works on WebOS phones with flash and also Android phones and tablets.
    I actually realized today, as I was reorganizing my pages with the finally functional add-tabs patch, that I have a lot of games. Not a huge number, but a lot more than I thought ...

Word Ace, Supersonic HD, Sparkle HD, Atlantis Sky Patrol HD, Advanced Chess, Tanked, Robotek, Beyond Ynth, Face the Space, Solitaire, Fall-E HD, another Solitaire, Quell, Totemo, and .. uh.. Blobbers. (ok, Blobbers isn't really a game, but it makes my girlfriend squeal in amusement. and she's 34. so, yeah. she prefers the phone version of it, though, since it runs at better than 2 fps)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by josh0875 View Post
    precental news app for touchpad doesn't let me click on the link.
    Just search touchpad games in google. I am number 1.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I actually realized today, as I was reorganizing my pages with the finally functional add-tabs patch, that I have a lot of games. Not a huge number, but a lot more than I thought ...

Word Ace, Supersonic HD, Sparkle HD, Atlantis Sky Patrol HD, Advanced Chess, Tanked, Robotek, Beyond Ynth, Face the Space, Solitaire, Fall-E HD, another Solitaire, Quell, Totemo, and .. uh.. Blobbers. (ok, Blobbers isn't really a game, but it makes my girlfriend squeal in amusement. and she's 34. so, yeah. she prefers the phone version of it, though, since it runs at better than 2 fps)
    What is your must have game? I really really want Dungeon Hunter to be made into a TouchPad game. But I haven't found a game I really can't live without. Although Quell HD is pretty awesome! Sometimes that game makes me want to throw my TouchPad across the room!
    Just search touchpad games in google. I am number 1.
    possible to download it and play it offline ?
    I love the sparkle and atlantis style games for god only knows what reason. I'd love to have a dungeon defenders port but I don't think my companions at trendy are interested in spending the money that would be required to port that engine.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by kaede View Post
    possible to download it and play it offline ?
    Well the funny thing is kind of yes. Download the flash games using a firefox plugin or some other way and upload it to your Box.net account. launch the .swf file and it will open a browser and play it. Problem is it doesn't remember your spot and sometimes crashes on open.
    good work sir.
  15.    #15  
    I anyone knows of any flash games that work perfectly on the TouchPad let me know. I will add them for you.
    Sweet and I have an addition...Zombie Defense that I love and works very well on the TouchPad! Either way, thanks! Sorli...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Sweet and I have an addition...Zombie Defense that I love and works very well on the TouchPad! Either way, thanks! Sorli...
    Just added it. Nice find. I have been looking for a good defense game! Thanks!

EDIT... Had to take it off. later that evening it wasn't working. I will work on it today and try to get it back. Its on of my favorite now. lol
    Last edited by djphatjive; 09/26/2011 at 08:29 AM.
    This one works pretty good.

50 States - Free Online Puzzle Games from AddictingGames

It's a little picky with small states.
    Every game I try on here seems to just restart the browser
    there's a way to make flash games into IPK's and load them onto the TP and play like a real game - saves your gamestates, doesn't need to run a browser and doesn't crash. i havea couple games like this on my TP but I didn't make them into IPK's so I don't know the process.
    frontloader likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast