Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes
  1.    #41  
    Steve’s Last Laugh: Adobe Killing Off Flash For Mobile Devices | TechCrunch

Adobe killing off mobile flash!

Looks like my website isn't going to work soon. What gives?
    I would, but for the last couple of hours my TP hasn't been able to load your page. Worked just fine before....

(and thank you for putting this collection together.)
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Any chance of creating a page on the website for MMO-RPG games?
    I remember playing a MMO-RPG on my Android tablet called 'Parallel Kingdom'.. it was really fun. Would love something like that on the HPT.
    Anyone know of any? Doesn't really have to be flash.
    Also, are there any MMO games on the market? Wouldn't mind paying for a decent one. Thanks.
    For what it's worth, Cubium refuses to load on both my touchpad and my desktop (using the latest release of Firefox....).
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryCrest View Post
    For what it's worth, Cubium refuses to load on both my touchpad and my desktop (using the latest release of Firefox....).
    Really? I shall check it out. Thanks!

Works on Firefox 9, IE and Chrome and on my Touchpad. So I don't know what do do for you!
    Last edited by djphatjive; 12/21/2011 at 10:08 AM.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by f2k8 View Post
    Any chance of creating a page on the website for MMO-RPG games?
    I remember playing a MMO-RPG on my Android tablet called 'Parallel Kingdom'.. it was really fun. Would love something like that on the HPT.
    Anyone know of any? Doesn't really have to be flash.
    Also, are there any MMO games on the market? Wouldn't mind paying for a decent one. Thanks.
    You talking about this game?
    Parallel Kingdom

I guess I could make a static page with links to it. I cant really put a game like that embedded into my website. Plus I think games like that would not be playable on the touchpad. You can only play games where you use the left click of the mouse button. If you need to use a keyboard at all you can't do it. Unless I guess you had the bluetooth keyboard. Most people don't I think. I don't have one to test this.
    Well done. The biggest reason I bought HP TP because it can play flash games. True Ipad apps store have tons of games, but my daughter still loves to play some of the online flash games more than the games on my Ipod Touch. The games she play the most are Webkinz and Poptropica. I've already tested, at least in my TP, Webkinz does not work. Poptropica works with some condition. In my TP, in order to make Poptropica works, I can not set Adobe Flash security setting too high. To adjust this, just simply type: http://settings.adobe.com/flashplayer/mobile/ , then click Local Storage, set "only from the sites I visit" or "Always". If still does not work, click"Clear local storage", restart your TP, that should work. Poptropica is a very good strategy game for kids.
    <quote deleted by staff>

I got a page that says the domain name has been purchased. I do not see the webpage you created anymore.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/22/2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: not needed - original deleted
    Stevesrjr86 likes this.
    FWIW, I go (went) to your page daily and am saddened that it's down/missing/gone.

Any chance we could get a list of what was on there?
    If you have the swf files for the games it is easy to create an ipk out of it: Flash games/ apps in full screen and offline ....
    I did it myselfe, just renaming a few files and you are done.
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryCrest View Post
    FWIW, I go (went) to your page daily and am saddened that it's down/missing/gone.

Any chance we could get a list of what was on there?
    Gone???? Its there! There was one day I switched hosts and today my DNS servers were all jacked up. Buts up and running. I won't ever take it offline. Have hosting paid for for years. Unlimited space and bandwidth!

Come one come all!!!! lol
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by brutus001 View Post
    <quote deleted by staff>

I got a page that says the domain name has been purchased. I do not see the webpage you created anymore.
    the 22 of December was the day I went from free hosting to Paid hosting! So it was down all that day and some of the next. It has been up since and many new games added. Enjoy!
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by mankmil View Post
    If you have the swf files for the games it is easy to create an ipk out of it: Flash games/ apps in full screen and offline ....
    I did it myselfe, just renaming a few files and you are done.
    Actually the funny part is if you load them up on Box.net you can launch the games from there! Problem is it doesn't save your progress and some don't work. But most do.
  14.    #54  
    The host I chose has some really big issues. My site is down. Should be up in a few days. Guess I picked a really bad hosting provider. Stay tuned!
    cool, thanks for the update djphatjive!
  16.    #56  
    Thanks for all the likes people. This site is a hobby for me and I love to be able to contribute somehow. I have changed the site a lot from how it looked when I first launched it. Hopefully for the better. I will be adding games all the time. Check out some of my new ones. There is even one called Vector Runner that uses the accelerometer. If anyone else has games they know work on the TouchPad that I don't have there let me know and I will add them. Thanks again.

Now come on HP and get this open webOS all setup!
  17.    #57  
    So I am excited about this webOS Community Edition. Does it have flash support built in? I am wondering if that will be the nail in the coffin for flash as the new Android OS doesn't have flash built in anymore either.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123