Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By robinreliant
  • 1 Post By PainToad
  1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone has tried WeTube. I'm interested in seeing some feedback on the app.

Is the fact that you can't sign into your account a major downer?

Thank you
  2.    #2  
    No one using WeTube?
    Never heard of it..
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Not bad needs a little work like signing in to your account.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    It doesn't play full screen still right? That is what has kept me from buying so far, it's not a deal breaker, but I don't youtube enough to use it over the browser when I would rather have full screen.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    nice app, does do full screen as far as I'm aware, downers, does not allow you to sign in to see favs' does not remember searches
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Does fullscreen now.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Awesome, thanks guys! I hadn't seen a post about it being updated (I have it bookmarked in the app catalog but haven't checked the description in a while).

Will be purchasing this over the weekend (still have some app cat credit left).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I like it. Sometimes I have trouble coming back from full screen but I like it over using the browser.
  10.    #10  
    Thank you everyone.

I didn't see these replies. They got lost in the shuffle.

Full screen is good. I'd really like to be able to sign into my account. Remembering searches is a biggie. Hopefully they can fix this in a future release.