1.    #1  
    Received email with free promo code saying I won Super Sudoku HD app, is it legit?

I just searched and found out there was a contest, but I don't recall entering it....
    (or did I enter while downing the 8th can of a 6-pack?)
    Does it provide a web link in the email or just the promo code? If you're worried you can take the promo code and enter it manually in the app catalog after you pull up the Super Sudoku HD app for purchase. If the promo code fails you can cancel rather than purchase.
    There was a Giveway Contest last week on the main page. You commented on the post which means you entered the contest:

By Touchpaddle on Wed, 14 Sep 2011 6:58 pm EDT
    +0

I play Sudoku daily, so a free copy of
    Super Sudoku HD will be very handy.

Thanks!

But hey, if you're not sure you can always give me the promo code to "test out" and make sure it's legit ;D
    I am, therefore I think
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    There was a Giveway Contest last week on the main page. You commented on the post which means you entered the contest:

By Touchpaddle on Wed, 14 Sep 2011 6:58 pm EDT
    +0

I play Sudoku daily, so a free copy of
    Super Sudoku HD will be very handy.

Thanks!

But hey, if you're not sure you can always give me the promo code to "test out" and make sure it's legit ;D
    okay... I never play Sudoku, so I must be drunk like a calamari ring when I entered.

I've never won anything when I'm sober, so I guess now there's a good reason to drink?

Edit: just tried clicking on the link... it kept sayiing "canno open MIME file"(or something like that) Guess I'll have to copy&paste it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post
    okay... I never play Sudoku, so I must be drunk like a calamari ring when I entered.

I've never won anything when I'm sober, so I guess now there's a good reason to drink?

Edit: just tried clicking on the link... it kept sayiing "canno open MIME file"(or something like that) Guess I'll have to copy&paste it.
    HAHAHA seriously this post almost brought tears of laughter to my eyes
    I am, therefore I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post

Opening the link from your TP?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steep View Post
    Opening the link from your TP?
    I just realized that my email app(Gmail) won't open any URLs contained
    in the emails....

Oh well... at least it allowed me to copy&past the promo code. Got the
    free game... but not sure how to play Sodoku...
    If you can add you can play Sudoku, it's really very simple once you've got the hang of it.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steep View Post
    If you can add you can play Sudoku, it's really very simple once you've got the hang of it.
    after two days, I still haven't figured out how Sudoku works.
    each row and column must contain the numbers 1 through 9, each row or column may only contain each number once.... I haven't played in a while, so I don't know if there are other variations or something for increased difficulty (used to have an app on the Centro)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...