1.    #1  
    I just got a new 32GB Touchpad yesterday from Office Depot and I will be giving my old 16GB Touchpad to my brother. Is there any way I can transfer my apps from the old 16GB to the new 32GB Touchpad?

Thanks for the help!
    Just use your login. All the apps from the app catalogue will be added to your new device. You will have to re-setup your other accounts and any preware patches and tweaks will have to be done manually.

Don't forget to do a reset on the 16 before you pass it on, unless you plan to keep it as a backup.
  3.    #3  
    So just keep my WebOS username and use it to sign in on the 32GB. Then I should be able to see the apps I already have as "launch" in the app store and should be able to download them without paying again on the new Touchpad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    So just keep my WebOS username and use it to sign in on the 32GB. Then I should be able to see the apps I already have as "launch" in the app store and should be able to download them without paying again on the new Touchpad?
    Exactly.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I have the same question except I want to move Splashtop to my wifes touchpad. Her account comes up as default on her TP and does not give me a chance to log in under my ID and pass. Any other way beside buying it again...... Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRochie View Post
    I have the same question except I want to move Splashtop to my wifes touchpad. Her account comes up as default on her TP and does not give me a chance to log in under my ID and pass. Any other way beside buying it again...... Thanks
    You could just use your profile on her TouchPad too. You are allowed to have multiple TouchPads on the same profile. This way all apps purchased on one TouchPad can be downloaded o nthe other TouchPad too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    You could just use your profile on her TouchPad too. You are allowed to have multiple TouchPads on the same profile. This way all apps purchased on one TouchPad can be downloaded o nthe other TouchPad too.
    How do I switch profiles without losing the accounts she has already set up?...
    Do I have to reset the HP to factory defaults under settings then login with my account???
    How do I switch profiles without losing the accounts she has already set up?...
    She will ofcourse have to setup the accounts again, once she logs in with your profile.
    Do I have to reset the HP to factory defaults under settings then login with my account???
    I'm not really sure, but it seems like that is what you will need to do.

Yes ... that's how I did it ... After erasing data & apps ... login with your existing profile and the apps which you already own show up as "Free" apps in the "App Catalog"