Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #21  
    can someone put this on slick deals? I don't have an account setup there.
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    can someone put this on slick deals? I don't have an account setup there.
    If you really want. I'll wait a bit and make sure everyone here has a chance cause SD will kill the supply quickly.
    Still codes left
    Are you able to change it to the Canadian region before submitting to Slickdeals? Alot of Canadians are on this forum as well. This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by antexity View Post
    Are you able to change it to the Canadian region before submitting to Slickdeals? Alot of Canadians are on this forum as well. This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    I wish it worked that way. HP is really wierd in how they handle promo codes....you have to select a specific country when you generate the batch. I wish they were universal.

I handed out some Canadian Internet Radio HD Pro codes on a seperate thread yesterday.

Sorry,

Number1pete

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    If you really want. I'll wait a bit and make sure everyone here has a chance cause SD will kill the supply quickly.
    There are thousands left. The codes need more exposure. Go ahead and post to slickdeals if you want to help me out.

Thanks,

Number1pete

Super PreKernel app

There are thousands left. The codes need more exposure. Go ahead and post to slickdeals if you want to help me out.

Thanks,

Number1pete
    Done, least I could do.
    I tried these last night, and just got "Code expired"

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Take that back they work when entered, just not when clicked on

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Done, least I could do.
    Thank you good sir.

Super PreKernel app

thanks!!! got 4 of them!! cant wait to try them out!!!
    I really wanted internet radio HD, soooo mad I missed it. Any possibility to throw out more codes?
    Meh!
    No internet radio pro hd for me!
    The promo code had reached the limit!
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    the only apps I would have really used were the internet radio apps, but it said they were all used up. I got the GPS altitude app just in case it's better at waking up my phone's brain-dead GPS than other apps, but so far it's had no more success than any other app at getting a gps fix. not a complaint about the app of course, my phone's gps unit just sucks.

thanks anyhow sir.
    Really appreciate the giveaway, I got the Internet Radio HD Pro and it's great! Thanks so much.
    Waiting for new Canadian codes.....plz!

...and crossing my fingers...
    Last edited by brouillettep; 09/23/2011 at 09:47 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12