Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    guess i can't help someone took my code.

FYI all codes were taken...
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I've noticed after running this all day, if I get emails and I click on the email notification, there is a 1-4 second delay on try to swipe the emails to dismiss each one. That is the only slowness I have found
    after running while I was gone for a few hours my touchpad was moving at a crawl. On way to get it to get back to normal was a device restart. That was after an hour or so on the touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    after running while I was gone for a few hours my touchpad was moving at a crawl. On way to get it to get back to normal was a device restart. That was after an hour or so on the touchstone.
    What kernel/options are you running? I am running the stock kernel and the only issue I had was with the email thing abive
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by likearaptor View Post
    What kernel/options are you running? I am running the stock kernel and the only issue I had was with the email thing abive
    Curious as well. Do you also have any other apps in background, possibly Glimpse, NomNomNom, ...? Also, what widgets are you running with?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qiller View Post
    Whoops, will be fixed
    Came here to report this, I see already been pointed out.

I am overclocked, Uberkernel, I have not experienced any issues yet, such as slow down.

Note: I had a URL in a web page, decided to use a different configuration, and moved the widgets, from a 3 position theme to a 2 position theme. The one with the URL got kicked off. I had to key it back in.

Perhaps you can have URL's that have been keyed in saved unless removed? That way if you change layouts or widgets from time to time, you can quickly put the web page widget back like it was in the past.

Thanks!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    The app is very beautiful. After 8 hours of use, I don't feel there was major lagging issue, but there were some delays from time to time when tapping to choose or scrolling on webpages after using for a while. I don't have delay on tapping email notification though. I have glimpse and Pandora running together all the time and overclock to 1.7 GHz with F4 Phantom.

Also the newly added feed doesn't show immediately until a while later.
    Last edited by matchqq; 09/21/2011 at 12:32 AM.

yea... Some crazy guy took my code as well ... Mine was 3rd from the bottom ... Would've loved to beta this app

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I have ran into the issue that when i attempt to connect to twitter it send me to get the Auth code which i got but I was unable to input it. every time it just wanted me to connect which then took to get the code again but never the option to enter code
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I have ran into the issue that when i attempt to connect to twitter it send me to get the Auth code which i got but I was unable to input it. every time it just wanted me to connect which then took to get the code again but never the option to enter code
    I've got this on my list - apparently connecting to Twitter doesn't work sometimes from Exhibition mode. If you run the app from the Launcher, you should be able to connect without any issues.
    I had some weird results. Yesterday I ran the app in Exhibition mode for about an hour and it started freezing up here and there. But I had to restart my device anyway for a patch update and after that had no problems.

When I left the app on again for about 5 hours while I slept last night, I didn't notice any slow downs or problems, even while updating several apps from the App Catalog this morning.

Though I am having an issue with the weather widget. At first I was able to add a zip code to display weather forecast but randomly it stopped working and I had to type in a city name otherwise the weather would just stay blank. I'll try to replicate this and upload a screen capture.
    I am, therefore I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    yea... Some crazy guy took my code as well ... Mine was 3rd from the bottom ... Would've loved to beta this app

They were all MY codes, and I want them back now,

Sounds like a cool app....
    Ok I have been trying to setup twitter for the last 20 minutes and it won't let me no matter what... I tap on connect I get the code.. But when come back to exhibition mode it won't load anything so I tap a different(after waiting 2 minutes) than it asks me to connect again !!! Grrrrrr!!!

Oh.. Just read the solution lol... :-P that needs to popup on startup

been using mine for about 24 hours now, and no noticable issues!

I will say that setting up "custom" feeds is kind of laborious, especially if I need to look at the RSS feed address in another card as when I go back to flixi to enter it I have to start from scratch. (It closes the add feed process everytime you minimize the app and then navigate back to it.)
    For news feeds is it possible to get a magnified scrolled? Like as you scroll through the list of articles the "top" one magnifies to stick out? Will make it easier to see the headlines rather than pass over them*

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Oh.. Just read the solution lol... :-P that needs to popup on startup
    Or better yet, we are just going to fix that one in Exhibition mode

Quote Originally Posted by dizzneeguy View Post
    I will say that setting up "custom" feeds is kind of laborious, especially if I need to look at the RSS feed address in another card as when I go back to flixi to enter it I have to start from scratch. (It closes the add feed process everytime you minimize the app and then navigate back to it.)
    Thanks for pointing that out, will make it simplier.

For news feeds is it possible to get a magnified scrolled? Like as you scroll through the list of articles the "top" one magnifies to stick out? Will make it easier to see the headlines rather than pass over them*
    I did that a while ago before the first release, but wasn't totally happy how standard out-of-the-box scroller worked when zooming the top item (not smooth). Would have to revisit that area again.
    Thanks..

Also I have tried to load my companies website in a widget and nothing shows.. ..

Twitter widget would be even better if you could view the convo of said tweet.

A stock widget would also be nice

Weather widget hasn't updated all day

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Been running this now all day and, besides the twitter authorization from exhibition, haven't really had any unusual slowdowns or problems (beyond typical, non-repeatable). I'm running UberKernal at 1.2 GHz & about 10 patches on 32GB TouchPad w/ 3.0.2 installed.
    Any hope for more codes? I'd love to participate, thanks!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast