1.    #1  
    Have you all noticed there've been no new additions to the App Ctlg since Sunday?

In line with the massive HP webOS layoff isn't it? Seems the end is here.
    I think they might just be having some problems, but yes I mention this exact thing on the "communities" topic since that app was submitted and should be there soon...

really odd...
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Quote Originally Posted by mettleh3d View Post
    Have you all noticed there've been no new additions to the App Ctlg since Sunday?

In line with the massive HP webOS layoff isn't it? Seems the end is here.
    some hardware types lose their jobs, THE SKY IS FALLING, WEBOS IS DOOOOOOOOME......owait.

or there could be a longer than usual app approval or just no apps submitted or a load more other random reasons.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    ...uh...it's Tuesday. There have been many times, since the TP's release and before that, when no new apps were added for two whole days...
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    There has been a bottleneck of sorts with apps getting through the approval process as of late. Also that's the first time I've seen new apps show up on the weekend.