Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    See what I missed out on - what's the regular price??
    $.99
    All for One and One for All!
    No longer working for US. :-(
    request for Canada codes please
  5.    #25  
    Sorry guys, US is used up.....no worries there will be more soon for the USofA.

Other nations coming tomorrow, but you must request the nation. So far I have UK, Germany, and Canada.
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    Sorry guys, US is used up.....no worries there will be more soon for the USofA.

Other nations coming tomorrow, but you must request the nation. So far I have UK, Germany, and Canada.
    Hey Pete - clicked on your link - got "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator "

THAT should qualify for a FREE code!! :-)
    Promocode for Mexico, Please!
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    Someone posted it on SlickDeals (not me). You really better hurry now.
    Luckily I got a copy but I am really tired of SlickDeals posting everytime a freebie code is given out. Do any of those people even bother to come here and say thanks or leave a review!?!?! Seriously, perhaps the mods could require a login to access the webOS app promo codes section of the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by uh60james View Post
    Luckily I got a copy but I am really tired of SlickDeals posting everytime a freebie code is given out. Do any of those people even bother to come here and say thanks or leave a review!?!?! Seriously, perhaps the mods could require a login to access the webOS app promo codes section of the forums.

I spent the entire FireSale weekend (just about) on SlickDeals. Got what I was looking for in terms of TP's and accessories. I found precentral - and live here now - can't remember the last time I was on SD.
    Missed this one. Win some, lose some. Once it goes on slickdeals it's dead in minutes if not seconds. Thanks for code though. I missed out on this one but great they are being offered. Maybe next time. I can't really speak badly of slickdeals as it's led me to a lot of great deals and tipped me HP firesale and getting my touchpad. Just a fact that it's the head of a bottomless omnivorous monster that will devour anything in view.
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnoman666 View Post
    got mines..thanks for hooking us up!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this app...thanks again
    bummer its reached its limit, thanks tho!! looking forward to the next batch
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    Someone posted it on SlickDeals (not me). You really better hurry now.
    yep. your only chance is to get it before anyone posts it on there. b/c once that happens they all get eaten up pretty quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by uh60james View Post
    The poster on SlickDeals got it from the Touchpad.News Facebook page.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    i'll give a 2nd for some CDN codes!
    UK would be great. Looks like a great app.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Would love a uk code :-)
  18.    #38  
    bump for international codes
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
  19. twe
    thanks for the UK code :-)
    excited to try it out tomorrow.
    Thanks for the Canada codes, app looks neat and is working great.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast