Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mettleh3d#WN
  • 1 Post By gergev
  1.    #1  
    My girlfriends got 2 cats and I was initially pretty excited for the Android Touchpad port as they have the neat games for cats apps on Android tabs and ipad.

To my surprise, the website www. gamesforcats. com lets you play the game right from your browser. Awesome little surprise I found out today.

Anyway, the first game, Cat Fishing is wonky on my browser, the 2nd and 3rd (3 games total) work beautifully. Can someone visit

Games for Cats!

and try "cat fishing" and let me know if your TPad graphics of the on-screen fish go haywire as well? You can compare with app 2 and 3 to see intended animations. Btw, the game also works on PC (but is your cat gonna use the mouse?) but only on Safari or Chrome.

Thanks!

And I hope I gave you a cool idea for you cat-owners!
    SandraW likes this.
    thanks, cat has no interest but did grab the crumpled wrapper right next to the Touchpad that still had cookie crumbs on it and leaped down to gnaw on it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    thanks, cat has no interest but did grab the crumpled wrapper right next to the Touchpad that still had cookie crumbs on it and leaped down to gnaw on it.
    Hahaha

But simple question, does game 1 appear abnormal to the rest of you? thanks
    Last edited by mettleh3d; 09/19/2011 at 01:20 AM.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    On a related note, the AudioScape app has a couple cat meows that freaked out my cat. Did not endear her towards the touchpad.
    I got the Virtual Cat Toys app for the Touchpad the other day and it keeps the attention of my cat.

Last edited by Superjudge; 09/19/2011 at 08:51 AM. Reason: photo not displaying
    The fish were pretty weird for me, they would swim a cm or two, and then respawn from the corner. The other two were fine.

The beasts were intrigued, and seemed to like the food-game the best. After one left some marks on my screen protector, no more TP for kitties.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikimashokie View Post

The beasts were intrigued, and seemed to like the food-game the best. After one left some marks on my screen protector, no more TP for kitties.
    Yeah I have to be on full alert when he is checking that app. The second he raises a paw, I have to bat it down.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I never tried any of these because my cats have their claws. Yes we trim the nails but I still worry for my screens. Also, I don't want them attacking our gear when we aren't around to protect it.

I have often used the app Moo to find them when they are hiding. It is a collection of animal sounds. They like the peacock best. My husband uses a cat soundboard to drive them crazy, but I don't remember the name of it.

I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by bs03 View Post
    I never tried any of these because my cats have their claws. Yes we trim the nails but I still worry for my screens. Also, I don't want them attacking our gear when we aren't around to protect it.
    Exactly!
    My 2 tiger cats thank you!

Now I find out if it really is gorilla glass!
    Pitxitxita likes this.
  11.    #11  
    Thanks! Picked up virtual cat toys