1.    #1  
    Hi

I am trying to figure out if there is an app that can d0

-track time based on different projects

-add tracked time to the normal calendar

-manage todo - note lists

-add todos to the normal calendar(I do not want to look at them in a separate app)

- ability to import export .ics

-webdav support would be so cool

I have found an app called "Outline tracker" which does only half of what I am looking for. For example it does not track "time". Problem with time trackers out there is that the track data lives in a separate app which is useless for a contractor like me. I need a central place where I can manage the data.

And since I am looking around I am not interested in paying to test out apps. I am fine with paying for an app as long as it does what I am looking for.

I am also not much interested in online solutions mostly due to their privacy practices. I would be fine with a service that does not collect, mine, sellm share data, but not sure if such service exists since data is more profitable than subscription services.

thanks
    Track My Work is great...and they have a trial version to test out. It will let you export to a csv/xls file so that helps. I suspect it will only solve part of your needs. It is only a time tracker - no connection to calendar or to-do's.

You may also want to look at Hiveminder.com - both online & app for to-do's. It works well with calendars, emails, etc. It is flexible enough you can probably make it work for tracking time even though that is not one of it's functions.
    If you are on the TouchPad try ToodledoTasks HD or if you are on a webOS phone try Done!. Both sync with toodledo.com and do a lot of what you want to do. At least I think, I use both and love it. The only thing I don't think you will be able to do is add tasks from the calendar, but from the app you should be able to add them.