Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
Like Tree10Likes
    It's still working for me. But I remember having that exact problem occasionally when I had the picture feature disabled in settings. If that doesn't help try clearing the cache and sync again.
    @DocJones: Are you sure you talk about Read On Touch Phone? It's a different software that the developer abandoned.

RoT works more or less on a TouchPad and a Pre3.

Basically, you can run RoT (the non phone version) on the other phones, too... you just have to disable the stupid check (and of course install it via App Tucker Box or something like that). Probably some things will go wrong with webOS < 2.2.4... but on my Veer with 2.2.4 installed everything works fine with RoT.

You can fire up Internalz Pro, open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.sven-ziegler.readontouch/source/Util.jsjsjs

Then scroll down a bit until you see the function "isTouchoadOrPre3". After that change the line
    Code:
    return this.touchpadOrPre3;
    To:
    Code:
    return true;
    Scroll down a few lines more for the function "isPre3" and also replace the line starting with "return" with "return true;" just like above.

As I said: Works nicely on my Veer with 2.2.4 (only a bit slow on the small device and scrollbar does never show up)... probably the dev had reason to disable it on the phones, so expect issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    @DocJones: Are you sure you talk about Read On Touch Phone? It's a different software that the developer abandoned.
    I'm sorry, you're right. As the app was running on my Pre3 I confused it with the 'Phone' version, forgot it's the same app that's running on the Touchpad.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011