Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    If you enjoy the app, please leave a review, thanks.

    Available in: English, Spanish, French, German, & Italian.


    New in this Version (TouchPad Only) :

    * Videos can now be hidden
    * Add, create, move, and hide folders
    * Move files and folders within existing folders
    * Have files automatically hide when exiting option added in the Preferences
    * Option added to 'Select All' files or folders for removal

    Are you the business professional with work-related documents on your device? Have you captured "special moments" with your device's camera that shouldn't be seen by everyone? If so, 'Ncognito is for you!!!

    Now, for HP webOS and TouchPad, you can hide your personal files from prying eyes. 'Ncognito offers an extra level of security knowing that you, and only you can view certain files on your device.


    Features include:

    * Password protection
    * Hide various file types (pictures, video, audio, documents)
    * Easily add and remove any files you want hidden or unhidden

    To add a file, simply select "Add a file", and select the file of your choice. To hide it, select the "Hide" button, and let 'Ncognito work its magic. Easily view your files on the beautiful display, along with sliding panes for each category (TouchPad only).

    PLEASE NOTE: Due to constant background syncing, Synergy accounts are not compatible at this time; hopefully with a future update. Please email the developer at support@code-crunch.com to rectify any issues before posting a bad review. Thanks.


    Download:

    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...h.app.ncognito


    1.jpg

    2.jpg

    4.jpg

    5.jpg
    Last edited by donfly; 02/01/2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Updated Features
    tovivekmishra likes this.
  2. #2  
    Can you hide an entire folder? If not, do you see that as an option down the road?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Can you hide an entire folder? If not, do you see that as an option down the road?
    This can be implemented in an updated version.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by donfly View Post
    This can be implemented in an updated version.
    Awesome, thanks! Purchasing now...
  5. #5  
    Okay, so I installed it and chose two files to hide. Then I hit the show button and the show/hide button disappears. How do I hide them again?
  6. #6  
    Grabbed a copy - very nice!
  7. #7  
    purchased today.... Works great on photos but tried hiding movies and can't select my movie folder to pick movies.
  8. #8  
    was checking this out. Looks awesome, however folders in folders (or even just folders) is a necessity for me. Hopefully in the future?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Okay, so I installed it and chose two files to hide. Then I hit the show button and the show/hide button disappears. How do I hide them again?
    Can you email me a screen shot to support@codecrunch.com?

    You can take a screen shot by pressing the power and home button at the same time.

    Thanks.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexterslabmi View Post
    purchased today.... Works great on photos but tried hiding movies and can't select my movie folder to pick movies.
    This is a limitation on the TouchPad, not the app. The video picker is broken on the TouchPad. I have emailed HP numerous times asking will this be fixed soon. Hopefully in an upcoming update. If not, I may have to implement my own file picker to add the ability to select videos.

    It does work on the phone (Mojo version).
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendo View Post
    was checking this out. Looks awesome, however folders in folders (or even just folders) is a necessity for me. Hopefully in the future?
    Yes, I will definitely look into adding a folder option.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by donfly View Post
    This is a limitation on the TouchPad, not the app. The video picker is broken on the TouchPad. I have emailed HP numerous times asking will this be fixed soon. Hopefully in an upcoming update. If not, I may have to implement my own file picker to add the ability to select videos.

    It does work on the phone (Mojo version).
    while this may not be your fault, if you knew this limitation it would have been fair to have in your opening post.
  13. #13  
    um... Yeah, you may want to remove the hiding video files ability from the main post until it is actually possible (or update to say 'phone only' so there's no confusion)
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by donfly View Post
    Can you email me a screen shot to support@codecrunch.com?

    You can take a screen shot by pressing the power and home button at the same time.

    Thanks.
    I'm not sure a screen shot would be effective. Steps to reproduce - add two photos, click hide, click show, click add a file, click cancel. The hide button disappears. You have to exit the program and go back in to get the hide button back.
  15. #15  
    just also noticed it doesn't create its own db for your photos. Meaning if you delete them from your photos app they will also removed from ncognito. This I do not like. Also you have to remember to "hide" them before exiting the app or else they will still be visible in the photos app. I really want to like this app.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    I'm not sure a screen shot would be effective. Steps to reproduce - add two photos, click hide, click show, click add a file, click cancel. The hide button disappears. You have to exit the program and go back in to get the hide button back.
    Hi, this has been fixed. The number of photos wasn't the problem. It was the closing of the File Picker without adding a file. Because the file count hadn't updated, the app removed the "Hide" button, thinking no files existed in the list.

    I've submitted an update, and should be available to down load in a few days.

    Thanks again.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendo View Post
    just also noticed it doesn't create its own db for your photos. Meaning if you delete them from your photos app they will also removed from ncognito. This I do not like. Also you have to remember to "hide" them before exiting the app or else they will still be visible in the photos app. I really want to like this app.
    Hi, and thank you for choosing 'Ncognito. I'm not quite following what you're looking for. The purpose of the app isn't to make copies of existing files, but the to hide them from the native applications. I'm seeing seeing the purpose of deleting the files, but retaining a copy of the files in 'Ncognito.

    As for the "auto hiding on exit", this would be a necessity to everyone. You may not want you files hidden at all times. But I can add this functionality in the preferences in the next update.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by donfly View Post
    Hi, this has been fixed. The number of photos wasn't the problem. It was the closing of the File Picker without adding a file. Because the file count hadn't updated, the app removed the "Hide" button, thinking no files existed in the list.

    I've submitted an update, and should be available to down load in a few days.

    Thanks again.
    Thank you!
  19. #19  
    So glad I found your app. The basic functionality is nice, but if you could expand it to allow folder hierarchies, that would be the real clincher for me. I also would like it to be configurable to auto-hide when exiting the app. The right-column doesn't seem to use all the real-estate available to it for the thumbnails. It would be excellent for it to reach down to the bottom.

    I personally would be willing to pay extra for this added functionality.
  20. #20  
    Looks like right now, the files are hidden on a .ncognito folder on the Internal/Media folder. Can you hide the files in a more obscure folder and not within the Internal/Media folder?

    This is something I've been looking for so nice app.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions