Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Woohoo!

I hope it does well and Rovio sticks to the platform. It would be nice to show that webOS is actually still vibrant and a place where a fun/quick game company could make money.

I am hoping they add the Mighty Eagle purchase option to all their games on webOS(can not find it on original) and that they finish up Rio. It seems like we are half of a world(at least) behind the other platforms.

Yes, I support homebrew also, but would love more "Big" publishers to put their foot in the water to see how it is.
    how much?
    Rovio is now considered one of the hot companies out there -- and it's awesome to still have their support. Basically, if you want this platform to survive, we need to support them as well. It's $1.99, and there's versions for Touchpad and phone up there now. Our kids will be thrilled!
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Yep, just added. Now my kids are not going to let me use my TouchPad all weekend.

Wait, screww it, I'm putting it on my wife's TouchPad too.
    I see pandas.
    zappcatt likes this.
    loll
    Now if Rovio would just allow us to sync progress across platforms, I could transfer over my hours and hours of android progress!
    Looks like Rovio updated the original version from the Palm Pre to be Touchpad compatible as well. The menu is really tiny, but the game play looks identical to the screenshots listed on the HD version. I'm glad I don't have to rebuy the game to get the nicer visuals.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    It's $1.99, and there's versions for Touchpad and phone up there now. Our kids will be thrilled!
    The phone version has been out, did they finally update it?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    And...purchased!

Hopefully Rovio will try and release WebOS updates at the same time they come out for Android and iOS.
    zappcatt likes this.
    so the HD version is the same as the phone version? I already completed those, they need to release more versions. Lol
    Can't see the point, how many times can you go 'pull - weeeee' before you die of boredom?

Played the original on Android when it came out and again on webOS because it was free but found myself bored of it very quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steep View Post
    Can't see the point, how many times can you go 'pull - weeeee' before you die of boredom?

Played the original on Android when it came out and again on webOS because it was free but found myself bored of it very quickly.
    It never gets boring. There's nothing more satisfying than listening to the "Weeeeee" when launching a webOS card away.
    You know what is weird? On the touchpad, there was an update for both the phone version and a new HD version. Add to that, the low def version scales quite nicely. Bad news is that it is no longer visible on the phone app cat.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    You know what is weird? On the touchpad, there was an update for both the phone version and a new HD version. Add to that, the low def version scales quite nicely. Bad news is that it is no longer visible on the phone app cat.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I got the update for the phone :-P

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I got the update for the phone :-P

hmmmm... I don't see it. Just...

AB
    AB Rio
    AB Rio Free
    AB Seasons Free
    AB Walkthrough
    AB Lite

I'm on a Franken Pre 2 with 2.1.0
    Very odd indeed. I wonder why I can't see it yet on my phone... https://developer.palm.com/appredire...rybirdsseasons

shows minimum OS 1.4.5, yet when I send the link and open on the phone I get "This application not available for your model."

Meh, I might be blocked because it is only for Veer, Pre 2, Pre 3 and touchpad.... And there was the article about the cataloge screwing over sprint franken Pre (+ & 2) users.
    Last edited by sinime; 09/16/2011 at 09:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I ain't got no more money for no angry birds.
    It appeared as Angry Birds, not AB Seasons (odd)

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    It appeared as Angry Birds, not AB Seasons (odd)

Are you on a franken Pre 2 or straight up ATT Pre 2?

I wonder if Impostah could help me out?
    If you bought it, you could use impostah to get it. If not, you may not be able to get it :-(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast