1.    #1  
    I just got an update on my Pre 2 for Angry Birds Seasons-I now have Summer Pignic & Mooncake Festival!
    Nothing for Rio or Original Angry Birds.
    Anyone else?
    Yeah I got that too, still no Rio love though!
    What makes it worse is that Rio (phone version) doesn't play so well on my Touchpad and after not getting any phone version updates, I don't feel like giving Rovio any more money for the HD version.

Update 10/6 - Just got some Rio love, finally!
    Last edited by PostmanPat; 10/06/2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Rio update now available
    their broken somehow?
    Is it just me or is the non HD version of Seasons showing as a fullscreen Touchpad app too? Is there any reason to need Seasons HD? I can't tell any difference between Seasons (non-HD) and the HD original Angry Birds, after this update.
    unless its somehow fixed the non HD ones for me were fullscreen but still looked pixelated, a problem i still have on the pre3, all versions are pixelated.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    unless its somehow fixed the non HD ones for me were fullscreen but still looked pixelated, a problem i still have on the pre3, all versions are pixelated.
    It's that way for Rio and the original AB for me, but Seasons (non-HD) is marked as "For Touchpad" and doesn't look pixelated as far as I can tell.
    ive got seasons non-hd and its deffo pixelated, its not bad bad pixelated but its there, its just another stretched app like some others, shrek kart, avatar, assassins creed, dungeon hunter etc (non hd's), they stretch/fullscreen but their deffo pixelated.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    ive got seasons non-hd and its deffo pixelated, its not bad bad pixelated but its there, its just another stretched app like some others, shrek kart, avatar, assassins creed, dungeon hunter etc (non hd's), they stretch/fullscreen but their deffo pixelated.
    Did you update it to 1.6.0? It's not pixelated on my TP like the non-HD verisons of the original and Rio.

I do see, however, that the non-HD version is like ~48MB (installed) and the HD version is slightly bigger at ~66MB.

As far as compatibility, has anyone been able to install this on a Pre-/+ running 1.4.5 or 2.x? Not sure about the "firmware" issues Rovio cited for the lack of updates.

The description says it requires 1.4.5 but is only compatible with "HP Veer, Palm Pre2, HP Pre3, HP TouchPad".

Edit: I noticed you said it's pixelated on your Pre3... that will happen (HD or not) because the Pre3 scales the phone apps 1.5x. As far as I know, there are no PDK games that run in the Pre3's native resolution.
    Last edited by estockda; 09/16/2011 at 01:47 PM.
    hmm i wasnt given an update option, ill have another look.
  10.    #10  
    Just got an update for Rio!