1.    #1  
    The USA Today App is a great app! The only other device I have viewed USA Today (other than via web on a PC) is on an iPod Touch. If the TP app would just have sharing (Facebook, Twitter, email, etc...) it would be a 5 star app!

Does anyone have any contacts at USA Today Interactive? I found a Twitter account - @usatinteractive - but it doesn't look like that account is used very often.

I did send them a tweet requesting that they add this feature. Maybe if we hit them up with tweets they'll take notice.
  2.    #2  
    I found out the name of the Director of Web Development at USA Today. Not only did I find out his name, but I found out his e-mail address. I just sent him an e-mail about the USA Today app. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
    REALLY, REALLY love the app!!
  4.    #4  
    The guy from USA Today wrote me back and told me that he passed my e-mail along to the person in charge of that team. That's all the info I have right now.
  5.    #5  
    Good to know that USA Today still stands behind their app and webOS.

I just received an e-mail from USA Today about my inquiry about the future of the TP app:

We do have an update with sharing ready-to-go, but need to do a little more testing before we send it to the store. We will also add Stock Market data to the next release.