1.    #1  
    does anyone have any idea how to get party poker on the HP touchpad. Tried playing off their site and did not work also.is it even possible?? Any solutions would be nice. Thankyou
    loll, unless they make an apps for the touchpad or make it work on a web page, i dont think its possible at the moment.

i am a big player of party poker and wish they man an apps for webos.
  3.    #3  
    yup I hope they do so. I saw in another post somebody was showing how to open a mime file. I am goin to try this wen I open partypoker and see if this work.or hopefully somebody else has a solution
    lol, no. You'd need a site that runs in Flash. *goes off to check the site I play at*

After sitting at an empty white screen for an excessively huge amount of time, it started loading, and then sat there for a while longer, and then threw a flash error #1009. So, even if you do find a site that works in Flash, it may not .. work.. in our Flash. sigh.
    Last edited by eblade; 09/17/2011 at 03:49 AM.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I haven't played party poker, but I believe when you play on your PC, it's an actual app that you have to install and not just run on the browser.
  6.    #6  
    for partypoker you can do both download or play off their site. Unfortunately can't do either on the touchpad