Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
  1.    #1  
    check ur email. Dang I already bought supersonic hd.
    Check your e-mail ASAP there are four new free apps available for download from the HP App Catalog.

This was posted on Facebook:

Come one, come all. Get your free apps while it lasts!

Flashcards
    Promo code: nepli53194rgrgy

Beyond Ynth HD
    Promo code: bcygh79860zcxqa

iCookbook
    Promo code: ueboo78492mrejd

Supersonic HD
    Promo code: lriws64715ynhbu
    Got all four.

Super excited that Flash Cards was offered. Was going to buy that soon.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    just got them and was heading over to post that fact :-)
    Bet there's still nothing for the German webOS users...

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    damn app store wont load for me :/
    finally, 4th time's a charm! missed out on all the other rounds.. success!!!
    Nice! A bit bummed that I bought Flash Cards just last week, but oh well, it's a great app even at full price!
    Wow. Maybe HP added two or three more servers to handle the load. I can actually still browse the App Catalog.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Flashcards
    Learn. Master a language, prepare for an exam, teach children anything, or just quiz your trivia knowledge. You can learn anything, anytime, anywhere.

Beyond Ynth HD
    Explore. Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond anything you have ever experienced before!

iCookbook™
    Discover. Over 2,000 recipes selected by food editors with tools to help you find and prepare great meals.

Supersonic HD
    Play. An adrenaline-charged, music-driven 3D ride game. Blaze through radiant neon racing circuits at ever faster speeds, accompanied by electronic beats.
    I've never gotten emails :[
    Just got an email from HP on 4 new free apps:

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    help. Please post the codes. I'm not getting the emails.
    Flashcards
    Learn. Master a language, prepare for an exam, teach children anything, or just quiz your trivia knowledge. You can learn anything, anytime, anywhere.

Beyond Ynth HD
    Explore. Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond anything you have ever experienced before!

iCookbook™
    Discover. Over 2,000 recipes selected by food editors with tools to help you find and prepare great meals.

Supersonic HD
    Play. An adrenaline-charged, music-driven 3D ride game. Blaze through radiant neon racing circuits at ever faster speeds, accompanied by electronic beats.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmarkb View Post
    Nice! A bit bummed that I bought Flash Cards just last week, but oh well, it's a great app even at full price!
    Thanks
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Thank you!
    I have a question about not using the $50 credit. I've read many posts about clearing the promo code, but I wasn't presented with that option. And I don't understand the references to using a direct url. I know I should understand , but I just don't. And I just lost $5 from my credit on the first one, so thought I'd ask for more help.
    Thank you!
    I can't see the "promo code" entry field when I click on "purchase", just username and password. Does anyone know why the field won't appear?
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast