Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree23Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    currently i think they underestimate the popularity of forums like slickdeals. its like a swarm of locusts over there.
    Too true! Many over there grab stuff just because it's free even if they have no use for it.
    as I just got my touchpad on Thursday I can understand that it's annoying but if the app is worth it the app dev should deserve the publicity no matter where it show up
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I wasn't taking my frustrations out on anyone. I rather like that HP is doing this. I just wish it would happen when I could snag one.

I've bought several apps for the Touchpad. I hope WebOS doesn't die, and devs see the platform as more than a shambling corpse.
    is the first character an"I"? I can't get it to work. It says invalid code, all the others have worked fine.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nocolawdog View Post
    is the first character an"I"? I can't get it to work. It says invalid code, all the others have worked fine.
    It's an L. (they're all lowercase) but would imagine the promo is all used up now.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Quote Originally Posted by decalex View Post
    It's an L. (they're all lowercase) but would imagine the promo is all used up now.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    If not - let us know. . .
    These codes have been used up since 15 minutes after the initial email was sent last week. If you haven't already done so, you should sign up for the weBOS newsletter. As soon as it hits slick deals they're gone. And while I'm at it, stop posting these damn codes on slickdeals.
    Philly-Sports likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paging Dr B View Post
    These codes have been used up since 15 minutes after the initial email was sent last week. If you haven't already done so, you should sign up for the weBOS newsletter. As soon as it hits slick deals they're gone. And while I'm at it, stop posting these damn codes on slickdeals.
    You do realize that Slickdeals is the primary reason
    that Touchpads are sold out everywhere, right?

Slickdeals probably inadvertently helped HP sell
    close to half a million Touchpads. Last time I
    checked, there were several dozen HP Touchpad
    related threads on Slickdeals with combined views
    of over 72 million. SEVENTY-TWO MILLION!!!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post

related threads on Slickdeals with combined views
    of over 72 million. SEVENTY-TWO MILLION!!!
    That is how I even heard about the touchpad, via slickdeals.
    How do i sign up for this WebOS newsletter so that I can get these codes too!??
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post