Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
    Very cool! Thanx :
    for anyone who missed it yesterday 9/15
    while supplies last of course

The Official HP Palm Blog: Have yourself a Supersonic Friday!

Good things (like promo codes) come to those who wait | Main

September 16, 2011
    Have yourself a Supersonic Friday!
    Let’s be frank: Could there be any better way to start your weekend then kicking into some radiant Supersonic HD neon-racing action on your HP TouchPad with a soundtrack provided by Finnish artist collective Kitkaliitto pouring out in all its Beats Audio goodness?

Of course there is. And that would be if you could somehow get the 5-star-rated Supersonic HD app for free. If you weren’t able to grab it in time from our email promotion yesterday, here’s another chance -- and this promotion includes codes for customers in the US, Germany, Canada, UK, and France.

Once again, supplies are limited, and the promo codes expire at 12:01 AM on September 24 (or until the available inventory is gone). And if you already have a promo code on your account, you may want to use that up before applying a new code. Here are the codes you'll need in each country where this promo is available:

US snrjv07942odtxk

Canada zrveg50737oetln

Germany bsloe63889rthvp

UK nnoys53451cnijp

France vnwcb01014xljgi

And trust me: Kitkaliitto makes a much better soundtrack for your Friday than Rebecca Black. (Forgotten her already?)

And now for a word from legal:

App Promo Rules

Eligibility Requirements: HP employees, HP reseller partners, HP customers and HP webOS developer partners are eligible to use the Weekly App Promo codes. Promo participants require a TouchPad with a current functioning user profile; with credit card purchasing enabled. The promo codes above will expire on 9/24/11 at 12:01 am PST. Promo codes are available for as long as inventories last.

Customers with an existing promo credit in their account may be unable to redeem these codes, and the price of the app will be deducted from their current credit.

To redeem this offer select the desired app for purchase in the HP App catalog, selecting the option to purchase using a promo code, and when prompted enter the promo code. No charges will be made against your credit card, but you will receive a receipt.

The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Third-party software available separately. Within wireless coverage area only. Requires data services at additional cost. Not all apps available on all devices.

Within wireless coverage area only. Actual speeds may vary. Email, mobile number, and related information required for setup and activation. Required data sold separately; unlimited plan recommended and may be required. Not all web content may be available. All screen images simulated.

Jon Zilber
    New supersonic HD code, just appeared at blog.palm.com:

US snrjv07942odtxk

Canada zrveg50737oetln

Germany bsloe63889rthvp

UK nnoys53451cnijp

France vnwcb01014xljgi
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    nice
    looks like fun! Thank you!
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    same here, what secret thing do I need to sign up for.
    <threads merged & moved>
    Got it. This one is going to be a major time waster.
    Dan Donovan
    Touchpaddle likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    Got it. This one is going to be a major time waster.
    Would be so cool if Angry Birds can be combined with this game... the birds flying through space and controlled by grabbing the Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    If you didn't get Supersonic HD free yesterday, Hp just tweeted and is allowing w/limited supplies, the app for free until 12:01 AM on 9/24/11--limited supplies. They have free codes for the US, Canada, UK, Germany & France:

The Official HP Palm Blog: Have yourself a Supersonic Friday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post
    Got it! Thanks!

Edit 1: Got it again! Thanks! (friends' Touchpad)

Edit 2: Got it yet again! Thanks! (next-next-next-next-door neighbor's Touchpad)

OMG, I did NOT even know what Supersonic HD was. I just saw the words "free"
    and the promo code.... or any phrase that has 5 letter followed by 5 number and
    then another 5 letters, as in abcde12345vwxyz... my immediate reaction was to
    rush to get my Touchpad... I felt blood rushing into my brain and my fingers...
    launched Apps Catalog, type Supersonic HD, enter my passord and promo code,
    hit "use promo code" and success! (three times )

All these free app promo codes have succesfully trained me into a robot...
    (or a trained monkey?)

Oh... now I just realized that Supersonic HD is a game. Cool!
    Lol, I actually had the opposite reaction. I saw the promo code; pessimistically typed in the code (I'm always late to the party with promo codes); saw it worked; searched Precentral; found no related thread, realized I stuck gold.
    Gone already in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    Lol, I actually had the opposite reaction. I saw the promo code; pessimistically typed in the code (I'm always late to the party with promo codes); saw it worked; searched Precentral; found no related thread, realized I stuck gold.
    you struck gold indeed!

thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Gone already in the US.
    how long did it last? 59 minutes?

why does HP always start these thing when those
    of us on the East Coast are eating dinner?

good thing I had my Touchpad on the dining table. (yes, I know that's a bad habit)
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I was so mad I missed them was at the dealership and didn't check my email until late, if their WiFi worked I prob would have got them. I disdain HP's system for giving free apps.
    <thread merged>
    Well, the way HP is handling this is kinda shady.
    I didn't get notified and am always too late for the free apps.
    Android is sounding better all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by trent2 View Post
    until further notice, everyone should set their home page to the Official Palm Blog
    and check it every 30 minutes. (can't think of another way to guarantee getting
    free promo codes to work in time)
    So HP sould give free apps to everyone's 99 bucks touchpads? They're doing it to keep devs' revenue and devs' interest. If you can get the apps free is a collateral goodie some lucky people gets.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Newness Developments apps:

Not expecting to be entitled to free apps, but it would be nice to have the promo codes still be working when I get home from an internet-free workplace. I think the majority of the complaints are that the promo codes don't seem to be for all that many uses.

There's say, 100k Touchpad owners (and probably more, but I'm just making an example), and maybe what...1000 uses for each code? Not exactly a great chance of getting a free app if that's the case. Especially if you don't have internet 24/7 (or just when at work).

Again, not saying I'm entitled to anything free, but....it'd be nice to have the promo codes work when I get home.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast