Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    why dont i ever get these emails
    Those of you who did not receive the emails. ..... try to register here and see if that helps

Palm.com : Newsletter Signup
    Quote Originally Posted by dharani1234 View Post
    Those of you who did not receive the emails. ..... try to register here and see if that helps

Palm.com : Newsletter Signup
    I'm already signed up for that but didn't get an email. Maybe I opted out. I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Please be sure to leave a review in the app catalog
    Please tell me you get more than positive reviews (which are invaluable) for being part of the promo. Hopefully you are getting paid full retail for each promo download. I missed out but look forward to reading the positive reviews and most likely will partake on my own dime.

Cheers!
    These are pretty snazzy, I'm trying to figure out how to get Flashcards to render Chinese characters. :/

Supersonic is going to make me dizzy. XD
    this still active? When I press purchase its asking me to sign in. Don't recall if there's another confirmation afterwards
    I haven't yet received that email.

Supersonic is just a touch too difficult to start with. My gf and I are both in the "not quite able to last long enough to make this fun" stage. It reminds me of my experience with the newest Tron video game. Drove me insane for several hours. I gave up on it three times, but I wanted to find out WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS AT THE END. And then when I did find out, I chucked the game in the trash and threw a party because the developer went under. I hope those last two bits don't happen here
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermetalsonic View Post
    this still active? When I press purchase its asking me to sign in. Don't recall if there's another confirmation afterwards
    There is. After you sign in you click to purchase or redeem a code.

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.
    Got my email about an hour ago but they're already all dead. No good free apps = this thing is pointless (compared to android or ios). HP should just buy the rights to some of these apps and give them away rather than these mini-get-them-this-instant-or-they-run-out nonsense. Good thing I have another tablet that actually has apps; guess this one is going back on the shelf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterre View Post
    anyone else have trouble with supersonic not running
    Yeah...the way I get it to run is to turn off the display, turn it back on, unlock the device, and it starts up. Strange, but it works.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Ah crap, I missed it again! Thats 4 in a row with no e-mails even though I've signed up just about any way you can think of. Oh well.... For those who have obtained the codes awesome! I hope you enjoy them. I'll go be jealous in my corner..
    Got all 4,this is the second time that I was sitting at computer when the email came. Missed the first 2 sets,they go fast when the email goes out.
    I always get the email when I'm at work, and the codes are always dead when I get home.
    I got the email just as it was being posted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaTreo View Post
    Please tell me you get more than positive reviews (which are invaluable) for being part of the promo. Hopefully you are getting paid full retail for each promo download. I missed out but look forward to reading the positive reviews and most likely will partake on my own dime.

Cheers!
    Yes, we get paid the full amount we would have. When Palm decides to give our apps away free (or even reduced), they are legally binded to pay us that amount unless an agreement is reached ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ikimashokie View Post
    These are pretty snazzy, I'm trying to figure out how to get Flashcards to render Chinese characters. :/
    Chinese works fine. Email me offline and will see what's going on (erupnu@gmail)

I never get these emails either. A friend sent it to me since I was featured in it. Topped off my day
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Got my email about an hour ago but they're already all dead. No good free apps = this thing is pointless (compared to android or ios). HP should just buy the rights to some of these apps and give them away rather than these mini-get-them-this-instant-or-they-run-out nonsense. Good thing I have another tablet that actually has apps; guess this one is going back on the shelf.
    There are plenty of good free apps. *People not buying the good paid apps isn't helping the cause either.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    The paid Apps are also pretty expensive in comparison to other platforms. Glimpse, for example, is $5. I almost never see any Apps in the android market that cost that much, and that's a pretty normal price point on the webos platform.

I know they gotta make a living too, but i wonder if lowering the prices would increase overall sales. They'd see a drop in margin, but an increase in overall income. Just my theory anyways, im not a programmer or an economics major

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Am I supposed to have my touchpad with me 24/7? There is no way I can claim any free code.
    LoL...it was easier to get a firesale TouchPad than to get these apps before the promo codes run out.
    picassokat likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    There are plenty of good free apps. *People not buying the good paid apps isn't helping the cause either.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Which ones? Have you actually used apps on other platforms? Most of the pay ones here work half as well as the free ones on other mobile platforms, and most have quite a few bugs, missing features (comparatively speaking). Most of the free ones are outright useless.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast