Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkmade View Post
    finally, 4th time's a charm! missed out on all the other rounds.. success!!!
    I got em all lol
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    invalid code...
    that was quick....they're all gone!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Late to the part as per usual.

Where are you guys getting these emails from?
    ahhh! I was too late, none of the codes work
    sold out in 2 hours. Dammit, I was mowing the yard and eating dinner.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Just wondering why I didn't get an email? I have registered the touchpad when I got it yet I haven't got anything from them other than a link to the palm support site. Thanks, just curious if I was the only one that doesn't get notifications like this.
    I got only one - the flashcards
    Quote Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    Late to the part as per usual.

Where are you guys getting these emails from?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattecko16 View Post
    ahhh! I was too late, none of the codes work
    D"OH! Only a few minutes late! Missed it by THAT much!
    Yeah I didn't get the email either. Fortunately I was able to score the Flashcards app, which is really all I wanted (thought the lite version was great)
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Please be sure to leave a review in the app catalog
    I definitely will! Hey.. Is there a proper way to get a flashcard set from my lite version to the new one? I copied and replaced the lite appdata db to the new one.. And it appears to work, but wondering what u recommend.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Quote Originally Posted by decalex View Post
    I definitely will! Hey.. Is there a proper way to get a flashcard set from my lite version to the new one? I copied and replaced the lite appdata db to the new one.. And it appears to work, but wondering what u recommend.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Official method: Upload to the Online Tools from Lite, download from Online Tools on paid. Easy as pie

@Cantaffordit, Looks like they are all used up. You can still buy the apps and support the dev's
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Yet again no email here, thanks for sharing guys.
    got the email at 5:30, tried at 8pm, no dice. crap.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    All used up.
    <threads merged>
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I'm really annoyed that the codes are invalid within 3 hours. That stinks!

They should give us 24 hours at least.

Craig
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    I think HP wants us to stay in front of our computers or Touchpads and stare at the screen all day. No dinner, no TV, no nothing!

Another way to look at this....

HP is playing with us.... throw a few freebies out there and make thousands of us try to get it.
    My cat does the same thing by playing with the mouse for hours before eating it alive.

There's probably several people sitting in a small office at HP. Their job is to put out these
    promotions. The problem is that nobody sent them the memo about the 700,000 to 800,000
    new Touchpad owners that suddently appeared in the last 30 days.

For example, if you go to a big store like Walmart, they have samples for you to try.
    They are not stupid or inconsiderate enough to show up with just 10 slices of cheese
    for such a big store.
    Last edited by Touchpaddle; 09/15/2011 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post
    I think HP wants us to stay in front of our computers or Touchpads and stare at the screen all day. No dinner, no TV, no nothing!
    Life???? what Life??????
    anyone else have trouble with supersonic not running
    Kitsunisan likes this.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast