Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    We all know the app catalog is still lacking. Most of all what I personally miss is some good productivity/enterprise apps.

So I thought, maybe we can make a list of web/cloud apps that work in the (flaky) Touchpad web browser. Don't have the time to go really looking for them now, but just thought to make a start already.

With a quick search I couldn't find a similar thread. but if one already exists, please let me know, I'll contribute there instead of maintain this one.

Office Apps:

- Google docs: http://docs.google.com
    Works (there were a few issues, weren't there)
    - Microsoft Office 365: Online Software Hosted in the Cloud - Office 365 - Microsoft
    Only partially works, due to the need of Silverlight

There are more, I'll be searching some threads here on the forum to extend.

PIM Apps:

To be filled latter

Imaging Apps:

- Plixr: Photo editor online - Pixlr.com edit image
    Works great (Flash)
    - SumoPaint: Sumo Paint | Online Image Editor
    This works too, right? (Flash)

Diagramming Apps:

- Lucid charts: https://www.lucidchart.com/
    Haven't tested it on a TP yet, but looks cool!
    - Gliffy: Online Diagram Software and Flowchart Software - Gliffy
    Haven't tested it on a TP yet, but looks cool!

More to come....
    Google docs always seems to have scrolling issues for me (as in I can't scroll through a document). Any tips on how to navigate in google docs?
    Quote Originally Posted by UCLAKoolman View Post
    Google docs always seems to have scrolling issues for me (as in I can't scroll through a document). Any tips on how to navigate in google docs?
    Use the highlight method. Set the cursor and then start highlighting text until it starts pushing the screen the direction you're going with the highlight.
    Both Pixlr and Sumo Paint run beautifully. But has anybody actually tried drawing on either one?