Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by izzeho View Post
    I'm confused why the mod has removed me answering the question and left what was probably the "unnecessary comment".

Anyway to answer the question (again) the super NES is the successor to the original NES and had much better hardware and controllers but was not backward compatible.
    Thanks for the feedback izz, your input is greatly appreciated. Any information to make this thread more helpful is awesome.

I didn't understand lefteyes question, read it in haste and answered improperly. I admit I was wrong, no biggie.
    I see you didn't like my retro old school controllers? Lol
    I put the snes one to avoid any confusion,or comments like yours about it being the wrong controller. Lol
    have a great day!
    cheers!
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Hi, does anyone know if there are plans to release NES or Genesis emulators for webOS?

Also, I agree with the earlier poster: while the SNES emulator is awesome, the controls are too far apart, especially on the cross pad. Also its hard to play games that require L and R buttons. I am sure there are no easy fixes, but just thought I'd give some feedback.
    Any chance on wiimote support?
    If you want real answers to those types of questions, you are better off to contact the actual developers.

KalemSoft did the NES emulator for the Pre. I think they had plans for the TouchPad, but don't quote me on that.

no Bluetooth controller support of any king for any app.....yet.

no idea on Genesis.

dtzWill is dev for SNES, I believe.
    vella_ likes this.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    If you want real answers to those types of questions, you are better off to contact the actual developers.

KalemSoft did the NES emulator for the Pre. I think they had plans for the TouchPad, but don't quote me on that.

no Bluetooth controller support of any king for any app.....yet.

no idea on Genesis.

dtzWill is dev for SNES, I believe.
    this is the install guide basically guys, I can't speak on behalf of the devs and future improvements or potential upgrades. Sorry =] I'll still always try to find the answers for you though if I can.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    my roms show up but when I try to run them nothing happens it just exits the program I selected a skin and even tried changing the skin to see if that helped and nothing

Any help would be great
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by grifter77 View Post
    my roms show up but when I try to run them nothing happens it just exits the program I selected a skin and even tried changing the skin to see if that helped and nothing

Any help would be great
    A few roms of mine won't play, teenage mutant turtles won't, and one or two more. Where did you get your roms from? Have you done a full reboot? If all else fails, try deleting the emulator totally and trying again. I'm going to post the link for the thread made by the dev, maybe there is something in there can help you, perhaps another member posted about a similar problem.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...-emulator.html

Above is the thread started by the dev who made the emulator, you can hopefully if all else fails contact him directly for further in depth troubleshooting. Sorry I could not be of more help, keep us updated if you get it figured out. Thanks!

vella

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    got it working it ws just the one rom
    vella_ likes this.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by grifter77 View Post
    got it working it ws just the one rom
    awesome! Glad it all worked out!

any games you guys recommend for the touchpad? Reading this thread, if it requires the L and R buttons it is too difficult. So any games that are good and easy to play on the touchpad so I don't get bored in 2 minutes cause I keep missing the buttons or something stupid.

thanks
  11.    #31  
    earth bound is a good old school RPG, very easy on touchpad. Also it takes getting use to. Old school Mario plays well. But I'm use to it now, after falling off 700 cliffs.

wes297 likes this.
    I love earthbound. You get used to the controls after you play for a while.
    vella_ and mtoto415 like this.
    this is pretty kool !! thanks! wish it had nes capabilities tho i love the original super mario!!
    vella_ likes this.
  14.    #34  
    I like super Mario too, but I'm playing earthbound alllloooooottttt. Its addictive.

Firstly, a big thanks to the dev "dtzWill" for making the Touchpad version of the SNES emulator. I am successfully using to play many of my favorite games.

However, I can't get Star Fox to work on it. I tried downloading two different versions of the ROM with no luck. The game loads, but then quickly gets buggy once I start playing, and within 10-15 seconds it freezes. I've tried rebooting with no luck.

In case it makes a difference, I'm using the most up to date version of WebOS 3.0.4.

Any help would be appreciated.
    -David
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    I didn't know roms don't need to be unzipped. Thanks! Helpful lil guide ;-)
    I can't play snes games in even if I have the roms in zip file Help!11
    niceeeeeeeeeeeee....gba or gba ds next please
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by gureisu mac View Post
    I can't play snes games in even if I have the roms in zip file Help!11
    are they in your Rom folder? When you open the snes folder the only thing you should see is your Rom folder. Then when clicking your Rom folder, you should see your .zip files

I hope this helps, I'll post some screen shots later if you get stuck. Just let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12