1.    #1  
    I'm looking for an app to use as a remote control for my desktop's mouse and keyboard (not a remote desktop client). Something similar to Air Mouse on iOS.

Searched HP catalog, no luck.

Thanks...
    That would be pretty nice. Mousing surface on the top half of the tablet, keyboard on the bottom. I've got something similar for my Android phone.
    There was an app for the phones, don't know if it's being ported to the TP. Can't remember the name of the app, or I would contact the dev.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    MousePad
    MousePad I believe is what you're looking for. I wish Splashtop would port theirs over, I use my iOS Splashtop Touchpad program to control my media center.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: