Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #1  
    Some interesting comments from Phil Libin, CEO of the company that develops the popular Evernote file and note sharing application.

Here's my favorite quote from the article about why they might still release a new version of Evernote for the Touchpad, “We’ll probably wind up releasing it, just because it's kind of funny," he said. "Maybe we'll get some hipster street cred for releasing a client for a dead platform."

Read more: Ceo Phil Libin Discusses Evernote Philosophy - The Tech Observer - Portfolio.com
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Gawd I hope so! I use evernote extensively and the value of the touchpad to me would rise greatly if I had a proper client.
    How about charging for it...then see how dead it is.
    I would pay for it
  5. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLive5 View Post
    How about charging for it...then see how dead it is.
    Evernote have never charged for a client, so not sure why they'd start now?*

* although you have to pay for off-line access.
    One more vote for Evernote on the Touchpad.
    +1 for Evernote on the touchpad
    Hey, don't just tell us, tell them. Send them a note on Twitter. I just did.
    There's a thread on it:

Evernote User Forum
    Well, is not important to me. I tried to use, but I saw that don't solve my problems...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexZenFool View Post
    Some interesting comments from Phil Libin, CEO of the company that develops the popular Evernote file and note sharing application.

Here's my favorite quote from the article about why they might still release a new version of Evernote for the Touchpad, “We’ll probably wind up releasing it, just because it's kind of funny," he said. "Maybe we'll get some hipster street cred for releasing a client for a dead platform."

Read more: Ceo Phil Libin Discusses Evernote Philosophy - The Tech Observer - Portfolio.com

That's hilarious. Evernote's CEO sure has more personality than Leo, that's for sure.
    Actually, we do have Evernote in the catalog, but the way t looks on our Touchpads should be an embarrassment to that great company...btw, I pay them $45/year as a 'premium' user.
    If webOS is bought by HTC ( current rumor) then nobody will be laughing. I think HTC can do great things with this platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by EP2011 View Post
    If webOS is bought by HTC ( current rumor) then nobody will be laughing. I think HTC can do great things with this platform.
    HTC will just make webOS like sense UI on top of Android. I think once HTC buys webOS from HP, pure webOS will be dead completely.
    Vistaus likes this.
    not with homebrew ^^^^
    Evernote just posted on Twitter about deep integration with QuickOffice HD on the iPad. I wonder if QuickOffice will add that for the TouchPad as well?
    I have Evernote on both my iPod and my Touchpad, and I use it for that specific reason, because it's available on both.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    +1
    Not a big Evernote user but it's better than having nothing. I prefer Springpad, though.
    HTC Sensation, HP TouchPad, iPod touch 4th generation ...
    i hope they release it but i don't like hipsters and they don't have any street cred.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast